ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

Old Jan 20th 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Thumbs down ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

hiya, just needed to let off steam! sorry rant warning! I sent off anmc stuff 31st oct 06 and it was acknowledged 6th nov and i have been patiently awaitng that precious YES letter, and was elated this morning when it came! only it didn't say yes............it said i sent the wrong paper work I don't know how careful i could have been......i emailed the anmc and queried it, the nmc and my agent.............none of which said......"oh yes, that this we refer to as your initial registration certificate is also called your statement of registration" so now after thinking we could send our visa form off i am about to send off this form and hope that i don't have to wait another 10 weeks! quick question................if i am this thick should i really be nursing? should i be mad at agent.sure this is what i pay them for?
trying to be positive...at least they didn'y say NO!
OK RANT OVER! thanks for listening!.............louxxx
Old Jan 21st 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

Hi Loubylou, I'm just about to post my stuff to the ANMC and now you've got me worried!! Do you mind me asking what exactly they're looking for?? Was it a statement of entry? Good luck anyway!! Mo
Old Jan 21st 2007, 8:36 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

This annoys me too!
They call it a certificate!! IT's a bloody tatty piece of paper over here that just has your first registration dates on 'statement of entry' its called here so why the bloody hell dont they call it that!!!!! GRRRR had a similar problem trying to clarify what exactly they wanted from me....I thought it was my diploma at first....you are not alone hun
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Its a little bit of paper with red header on it. I have no idea why I managed to keep mine and didn't bin it years ago. It must just be my ability to store loads of crap!

Don't worry Lou, I'm sure once you send it over they will grab your file see everything is complete and grant you a positve skills assessment. I think I would be a bit miffed at my agent if I had of used one.

Good luck!

Jackie
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

HIya, thanks for that..............i do feel a little better, except i only have a copy of this produced by the nmc in 2003....so i hope this is going to be ok! lost the original during house move in 2000 so fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts going with it!dunno whether to courier it or post it signed for mail and which addy to send it too now! all very worrying! oh well, just had to re write 47 k form and forms 80 cos they wwere up dayed this month, so is there gonna be a third hiccupp? take care all andthanks for the support.

lou
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi Loubylou, I'm just about to post my stuff to the ANMC and now you've got me worried!! Do you mind me asking what exactly they're looking for?? Was it a statement of entry? Good luck anyway!! Mo
yeh statement of entryis what they wanted..................i just checked the working on the appliaction form in case i had completely miss read it but no it calls it a certificate, and this is why i querried it with my agent..........i have sent a snotty email. loux
Old Jan 21st 2007, 5:53 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

I cant believe this muck up, and yes you should be extremely peeved at your agent. We used an agent, who firstly sent us paperwork to fill out, which had expired so had to shell out more money to have it certified again, then another form had been updated and luckily I saw that this had changed on a thread on this website, I queried it with my agent and she confirmed I had the wrong one and would send me the right one, no apology, nothing, you really would think the money you pay them they would get it right.

If any more queries post it on here or immigration and you will get the right answers free of charge!

Good luck with your application.
Clairex
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

emmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the rough

oh my god now i am scared, have just started thinking about applying , now i know why everything takes so long. might not use an agent if they dont get it right either, em
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't use an agent for the skills assessment or the visa application. It can be done independently if you have the confidence to do it. My advice would be to read as much information as possible before you start filling in any forms. Anything you are unsure of...ask on here, the people are brilliant and I had lots of help with questions I was unsure of. Read the application forms over and over before you complete them, make sure you have all the correct documentation. If you have any doubts about whats required, just ask on here, people will be happy to help. Take your time completing the forms, use checklists and the information booklets to ensure you have all the correct information and documentation. Its very time consuming, but if you have the time and the patience it is worth all the effort.

The worse part of it all is the waiting once it has all been sent off!

Good luck,

Jackie x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: ANMC say " not quite".......ggggrrrrr

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I didn't use an agent for the skills assessment or the visa application. It can be done independently if you have the confidence to do it. My advice would be to read as much information as possible before you start filling in any forms. Anything you are unsure of...ask on here, the people are brilliant and I had lots of help with questions I was unsure of. Read the application forms over and over before you complete them, make sure you have all the correct documentation. If you have any doubts about whats required, just ask on here, people will be happy to help. Take your time completing the forms, use checklists and the information booklets to ensure you have all the correct information and documentation. Its very time consuming, but if you have the time and the patience it is worth all the effort.

The worse part of it all is the waiting once it has all been sent off!

Good luck,

Jackie x
Hiya, i just wish i had found this site sooner, my hubby was getting fed up with keep checking and double checking stuff, but even with all the reading i still got it wrong........but never in a million years would i thought that that bit of paper was a certificate! oh well we live and learn! eagerly await the response of an agent.........only went with them cos off complication with old caution ( not mine!) and few family complications. maybe would have been better off on our own. least we didn't go for the all singing all dancing agent package, i would have been peeved then! oh well keeping smiling...least they not said no!.loux
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

You poor thing! I struggled for ages sorting out my stuff in the same way and only because I was lucky enough to have a friend who had gone through it all did I get mine all done quickly.