what does certified mean??

Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

emmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the rough
Default what does certified mean??

have read anmc form over and over, so many points i just dont get. Hope it's not just me that has this problem.

when they say do not send original copies, does that mean you can send photocopies signed by the right type of person.

also does my employer have to put my hours dowm on that statement of employment, as like many of you i have jumped around abit with work/hours etc.

wish the anmc had an agent, i think after doing that form the visa wll be easy!!!!! em x
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: what does certified mean??

Hi yeah certified copies are photocopies of the original document. We got our solicitor to stamp and sign them stating they were true copies. Statement of employment, my line manager wrote a summary of my hours, length of service and area of speciality. Hope this helps.

Donna & Neil
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

emmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: what does certified mean??

thank you yes this helps!! by god i need it.

is a gp ok to sign?

do the anmc worry about the 21hr/week thing?

sorry more questions, emma x
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi No don't think 21 hour week will be an issue. They are interested in your skills. The list of people who the anmc ok to certify documents is on the front page of Form B Full Skills Assessment Instructions. ( Hope this makes sense)

Donna & Neil
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

thank you donna & neil.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:01 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

'Certified' also is used when describing the state of mind once going through the process, cos if you get through it without going mad you are not human!!!!lol
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by emmajjpaul
thank you donna & neil.
Hi no bother. Feel free to ask, will help if I can.

Donna
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by emmajjpaul
thank you yes this helps!! by god i need it.

is a gp ok to sign?

do the anmc worry about the 21hr/week thing?

sorry more questions, emma x
The 20 hour week rule is very important when it comes to the actual visa if you are applying for a PR visa.
Tracie