AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old May 21st 2016, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Tashylou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by wc112
Just paid for my ANMAC full assessment and about to gather all my documents again to be notarised. Anyone else completed this?? They're asking for a statement of entry from NMC but I'm guessing they will just see this online, any ideas? Thanks

Heya, the statement of entry was the initial registration with the NMC. I had that certified and sent it. I think you can download it from NMC Online but I'm not 100% sure of that.
Old May 21st 2016, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tashylou
Heya, the statement of entry was the initial registration with the NMC. I had that certified and sent it. I think you can download it from NMC Online but I'm not 100% sure of that.
Brilliant thanks, yes I printed it also. Says it is proof of my qualifications only, not proof of current registration, but states that it can be seen online. I will get it notarised and hopefully will be ok
Old May 21st 2016, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Tashylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant thanks, yes I printed it also. Says it is proof of my qualifications only, not proof of current registration, but states that it can be seen online. I will get it notarised and hopefully will be ok
I sent a certified copy of the initial document from when I first registered and then requested them to send current registration status, and got my skilled assessment 😄 Good luck!!
Old May 21st 2016, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tashylou
I sent a certified copy of the initial document from when I first registered and then requested them to send current registration status, and got my skilled assessment 😄 Good luck!!
Great thanks tashylou
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 11:28 am
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received my PR 189 skilled independent visa, now the reality starts with looking for a job and planning to move etc.....

Thank you everyone for your support during the process.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
I have received my PR 189 skilled independent visa, now the reality starts with looking for a job and planning to move etc.....

That's awesome!! Well done! How long did it take? Did you have to complete a skills assessment?
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

That's awesome!! Well done! How long did it take? Did you have to complete a skills assessment?
Yes, I did my skill assessment before I applied for EOI.
EOI submitted in February and visa granted in May.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! What a relief for you xx
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, I did my skill assessment before I applied for EOI.
EOI submitted in February and visa granted in May.
That's brilliant. I've just submitted my skills assessment. Hopefully not too long and then I can submit my EOI. Well done!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

I have received my PR 189 skilled independent visa, now the reality starts with looking for a job and planning to move etc

Great news. Congratulations. Where are you hoping to move to? I know the Mercy Hospital for Women in Melbourne are recruiting nurses and midwives at the moment
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Great news. Congratulations. Where are you hoping to move to? I know the Mercy Hospital for Women in Melbourne are recruiting nurses and midwives at the moment
Thanks Jillibee, I will be moving to Perth.
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Congratulations! What a relief for you xx
Thanks Becky xx
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

I will be moving to Perth.

Good luck

Not the best place to be looking for a job at the moment x
Old Jun 6th 2016, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd give an update as we sorted AHPRA out at the Sydney office today.

For proof of address we opened a NAB bank account online before we flew and popped in branch today to finalise that. They are happy with you providing a temporary address and won't send anything in the post. Once this was done I asked for a printed statement for proof of address.

We then went to the Sydney office for AHPRA with visa, boarding pass and above proof of address, handed this in at reception and about 10 minutes later someone popped out stating we needed a new COGS from NMC! I challenged this as it says on the letter a statutory declaration is ok, also I'd emailed the case officer a week ago and he confirmed a statutory declaration was fine. She went away and came back with a statutory declaration. After signing this we were told that the PIN would arrive via email in a few days. We can than change our postal address back to the UK and the certificate will be sent there, in the mean time we can print one out if needed.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Just thought I'd give an update as we sorted AHPRA out at the Sydney office today.

For proof of address we opened a NAB bank account online before we flew and popped in branch today to finalise that. They are happy with you providing a temporary address and won't send anything in the post. Once this was done I asked for a printed statement for proof of address.

We then went to the Sydney office for AHPRA with visa, boarding pass and above proof of address, handed this in at reception and about 10 minutes later someone popped out stating we needed a new COGS from NMC! I challenged this as it says on the letter a statutory declaration is ok, also I'd emailed the case officer a week ago and he confirmed a statutory declaration was fine. She went away and came back with a statutory declaration. After signing this we were told that the PIN would arrive via email in a few days. We can than change our postal address back to the UK and the certificate will be sent there, in the mean time we can print one out if needed.
Thanks for this mgreaves, I'm heading to Adelaide on Thursday to sort mine out so this is really helpful 😊 I too opened a bank account but with commonwealth so am hoping I can get a statement as soon as I open it to take to AHPRA.

Did you have to sign the statutory declaration in front of a person of authority? I can't remember the wording on the website but this is something I'm concerned about as the Adelaide office didn't seem big enough to have relevant people there all the time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.