British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/ahpra-form-finally-sent-timeline-will-updated-859250/)

ZULU2000 May 31st 2015 2:09 pm

AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Finally sent off my application form on Thursday evening via DHL,just tracked and it's in Perth now so by tomorrow Ahpra will have my form.Will be waiting for their initial contact I hope they will accept everything I enclosed.

Please if thre is anyone who has submitted theirs get in touch.fingers crossed.

mgreaves Jun 1st 2015 11:04 am

Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

It will be good to see your updates, we plan to submit ours in the next few weeks (as soon as possible really!), we are just waiting for the last few bits of paperwork back from old employers.

I will update once we submit as well.

ZULU2000 Jun 1st 2015 4:02 pm

Great yes indeed will keep updating ...so far nothing yet will give it till Friday.

NMC wrote to saying they sent my verification info letter dated 21/05/2015 received it today so hope it will be thre soon.info was sent to Ahpra Western austrilia new South Wales as well as Victoria dnt know why maybe that is standard.

I requested uni and nmc to send information to Aprah WA Perth .Hope they have good systems thre so info wnt be everywhere.

ZULU2000 Jun 4th 2015 1:10 pm

OOOOOHHH nothing YET from Ahprah is it too early to email mail ??......I thought wld get an acknowledgment email but non Zilch...

I know they received as they signed for it ...might call them ...

Very anxious any one please share how long it took for the first inial contact from them.

ZULU2000 Jun 5th 2015 5:07 am

Quick update just rang Ahpra ,and they confirmed that they are in receipt of my pack it's yet to be assigned to an officer,we'll wonder how long this will take........another week perhaps or month.......waiting game.

ZULU2000 Jun 7th 2015 8:00 pm

Latest development received my ICHC from fit2work on Friday for both of the countries I submitted. I applied on 21/05/2015 thy clearance came on 05/06/15....Am sure AHPRAH received the same on Friday tooo,

ZULU2000 Jun 8th 2015 2:45 pm

hey guys below is my initial response from AHPRA,Woke up to a low bank balance so was excited knowing Ahpra had debited my account then followed the dreaded email.Please help anyone my CV I did sign it on the last page so not sure what I did wrong and I also signed using the words given as per guideline.....The current employer statement of service I enclosed two non of them where notarised am surprised why thy hv asked for just the one to be certified...English proof I chose the 5yrs continuos option and typed a separate A4 listing all colleges/undies attended and grades confused,

Will be up early 5am to ring them for more clarity I guess this is where the fun begins ...

Email from AHPRAH

Supporting documents certified by the correct authority. Please provide these documents again in accordance with our certification standards. For more information please visit - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency - Certifying Documents. Please also refer to The Notaries Society | Information & Find A Notary Public in regards to locating a Notary Public if you are a resident in the United Kingdom. Please note the outstanding documents that are required to be re- certified:

- Current employer statement of service

English language skills registration standard – Please download and complete the attached TELG-40 form as we will need your assessment of the five years full time study which you state was completed in one of the approved listed countries

A signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in accordance with the requirements outlined at Section G, question 12 of the application form. The CV must:
Detail any gaps in your practice history of more than three months from the date you obtained your qualification.
Be in chronological order
Be signed and dated with your statement “This Curriculum Vitae is true and correct as at (insert date)”
Be the original signed Curriculum Vitae (no faxes or scanned copies will be accepted).
It must also contain all the elements defined in our Standard Format for Curriculum Vitae.

genorm Jun 9th 2015 4:24 pm

:sarcasm:AHPRA appear to be SO perfect, perhaps they should rule the world! :thumbsup:

Pollyana Jun 9th 2015 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by genorm (Post 11670727)
:sarcasm:AHPRA appear to be SO perfect, perhaps they should rule the world! :thumbsup:

:scaredhair::scaredhair:

ZULU2000 Jun 9th 2015 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by genorm (Post 11670727)

On point with that ,any advise in regards to signing CV the acceptable standard I have emaile the officer but no response yet I made sure thre was no error but I was wrong ...

genorm Jun 9th 2015 5:41 pm

The problem is, their grasp of the English language is so poor that it is hard to decipher what they want. Because they have quoted a whole raft of "standards" you can never be certain if you are in breach of one of them or all.

I'll go back through my reams of info from AHPRA and see if I can find a simplified explanation.

I've had a quick look and compared what you said you did with what they say they want.

The only thing I can think of is that your CV was a copy ?? where they state they want an original. Why? I've no idea, unless Australia's photo copiers have a mind of their own and don't copy exactly what is scanned into them!

Another thing - how can you send them "another" original when THEY already have it?

I suggest you check again against their guidelines for CV's to see what you have missed. If you can't find anything, you may have to wait until the non existant Case Officer emerges from the AHPRA haze!

ZULU2000 Jun 9th 2015 6:05 pm

Much appreciated @genorm I can confirm I enclosed the original copy,as you rightly state if it is just the signature why not request a separate page with my signature "puzzled to the max confused.com for real.I made sure I covered all the gaps in my CV and it was all in chronological oder ,.
My guess is cause I signed on the same page where I typed my references contacts maybe I should have done it on a blank page..
Have requested a new letter fromHR so thts on the way will have it notarised was thinking I might ask the Dr I work with to certify it saves me notary fee but dnt want to take chances.

Pheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I need a bit of intoxication to de stress

sevenpot Jun 10th 2015 10:10 am

Hello
I am quite new to this forum, however I have recently sent my application to AHPRA as well. Only thing they have requested was the NMC verification which they have received now....so have to wait for the next step.......................

ZULU2000 Jun 10th 2015 3:05 pm

@sevenpot welcome..

Please can u tell how you signed your CV I have to type the I declate bit with date and will sign and date again but this on the same page as my references...

I have had to do an extra page with the clinical/procedural skills that I am competent in but all this was covered in my current or previous job role sections.

Chronological Oder tht the officer high listed I had initially started with my bsc,diploma,GCSEs but now have to do GCSEs ,diploma,Bsc hope thts chronological enough.

Here we are used to starting with current achievements going down ..or is it just me.

sevenpot Jun 10th 2015 5:17 pm

On my CV after the reference details, I left a few lines empty and then signed as below:
I,XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX declare that the ‘The Curriculum Vitae is true and correct as at ‘10.06.2015’ then I signed below with my name and date.

On the clinical/procedural skills I did bullet point all the skills that I am competent with.

With regards to my Professional Education and Qualifications, I started with my English Language Assessment (I have completed OET English test, So I put the result of the test outcome) then BSc, DBasicoma etc...

Hope this answers your query!!!

Best wishes