AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Feb 13th 2016, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

trefer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
hey guys below is my initial response from AHPRA,Woke up to a low bank balance so was excited knowing Ahpra had debited my account then followed the dreaded email.Please help anyone my CV I did sign it on the last page so not sure what I did wrong and I also signed using the words given as per guideline.....The current employer statement of service I enclosed two non of them where notarised am surprised why thy hv asked for just the one to be certified...English proof I chose the 5yrs continuos option and typed a separate A4 listing all colleges/undies attended and grades confused,

Will be up early 5am to ring them for more clarity I guess this is where the fun begins ...

Email from AHPRAH

Supporting documents certified by the correct authority. Please provide these documents again in accordance with our certification standards. For more information please visit - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency - Certifying Documents. Please also refer to The Notaries Society | Information & Find A Notary Public in regards to locating a Notary Public if you are a resident in the United Kingdom. Please note the outstanding documents that are required to be re- certified:

- Current employer statement of service

English language skills registration standard – Please download and complete the attached TELG-40 form as we will need your assessment of the five years full time study which you state was completed in one of the approved listed countries

A signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in accordance with the requirements outlined at Section G, question 12 of the application form. The CV must:
Detail any gaps in your practice history of more than three months from the date you obtained your qualification.
Be in chronological order
Be signed and dated with your statement β€œThis Curriculum Vitae is true and correct as at (insert date)”
Be the original signed Curriculum Vitae (no faxes or scanned copies will be accepted).
It must also contain all the elements defined in our Standard Format for Curriculum Vitae.
How much was it

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 14th 2016 at 11:20 am. Reason: fixing the quote
Old Feb 14th 2016, 9:58 am
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with others I got a positive ANMAC modified skills assessment last Friday.
Old Feb 14th 2016, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with others I got a positive ANMAC modified skills assessment last Friday.
Congratulations! One more step completed and closer to the end
Old Feb 14th 2016, 11:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trefer
How much was it
How much was what? I gave you the link to the AHPRA fees for nurses in your other thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/nurse.../#post11866137
Old Feb 14th 2016, 7:43 pm
akx
Forum Regular

akx is an unknown quantity at this point

All finally getting there!
I'm nearly there! Although bit of a mistake with fit2work! Just spent hours trying to print scan and upload documents as files too large...then realised after submitting and paying I had only uploaded first page of the consent form! Post night shift stupidity!! Panicking a bit but have given them an email.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susan41658
Congratulations! One more step completed and closer to the end
Susan, how's it going? Are you still in Oz??
Old Feb 21st 2016, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wc112
Susan, how's it going? Are you still in Oz??
Hi! It's good thank you. Unfortunately no, I flew back yesterday but already planning my next trip 😊. Aiming for middle of June for a holiday as my emigrating date has been pushed back due to a friends hen do! Which also means I won't be able to apply for my visa until I get back in July but hopefully that won't take too long to come back. Not heard anything from AHPRA so hopefully that's a good thing! Going to call NMC tomorrow to make sure they have sent my COGS as received a strange sounding letter from them while I was away.

How is everything with you?
Old Feb 21st 2016, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you're jet lagged...sounds like u know what you're doing which is great!! According to Royal Mail my AHPRA application arrived on Friday so fingers crossed I will hear something soon. The wait is killing me already lol
Old Feb 21st 2016, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wc112
I'm sure you're jet lagged...sounds like u know what you're doing which is great!! According to Royal Mail my AHPRA application arrived on Friday so fingers crossed I will hear something soon. The wait is killing me already lol
That's amazing! It's killing me too, I've had to put the date in my diary of when I handed it in, looked the other day and it was only 2 weeks ago, feels so much longer!! Hopefully we both hear something soon but I guess no news is good news, I hope πŸ™„

Luckily jet lag doesn't affect me, although I think falling asleep at 6.30 last night may have helped. Not sure I quite know what I'm doing, but I do have a supportive boyfriend who is making everything a lot easier
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, hope you are well.

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but how long is our application valid for until we have to complete a new one? I rang the NMC today to find out an update on my COGS and, even though I sent it to the on the 2nd February, (3 weeks ago!) it has still not been sent off. I was 'politely' told by the woman on the end of the phone at it would be sent off by the end of the week. How true that is I don't know but has anyone else had problems with NMC and time frames?
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, hope you are well. I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but how long is our application valid for until we have to complete a new one? I rang the NMC today to find out an update on my COGS and, even though I sent it to the on the 2nd February, (3 weeks ago!) it has still not been sent off. I was 'politely' told by the woman on the end of the phone at it would be sent off by the end of the week. How true that is I don't know but has anyone else had problems with NMC and time frames?
University sent my documents over about 2 months before I posted the application, NMC sent the letter about 2-3 weeks before AHPRA received my application.

If your case officer has requested these details, then just let them know you have requested them and there may be a delay. If you have not actually had contact from AHPRA yet then do not panic, they keep stuff on record for a while.

There are quite a few others who had similar issues with NMC so you are not alone!
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
University sent my documents over about 2 months before I posted the application, NMC sent the letter about 2-3 weeks before AHPRA received my application.

If your case officer has requested these details, then just let them know you have requested them and there may be a delay. If you have not actually had contact from AHPRA yet then do not panic, they keep stuff on record for a while.

There are quite a few others who had similar issues with NMC so you are not alone!
Thank you mgreaves, it's nice to hear it's not just me. I haven't heard from AHPRA so I'm guessing I have not got a case officer yet, or they are waiting and seeing if they receive COGS soon before telling me! I'm hoping my transcript is there by now as that was sent a couple weeks before my application was handed in so nearly 5 weeks ago.

Am I right in thinking that no news from AHPRA is usually good news?
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you mgreaves, it's nice to hear it's not just me. I haven't heard from AHPRA so I'm guessing I have not got a case officer yet, or they are waiting and seeing if they receive COGS soon before telling me! I'm hoping my transcript is there by now as that was sent a couple weeks before my application was handed in so nearly 5 weeks ago. Am I right in thinking that no news from AHPRA is usually good news?
AHPRAs process is quite long and chasing them up does not really get you anywhere, the one email I sent chasing them I got a simple copy and paste reply from their website telling me timeframes from start to finish, even though I was simply asking if they had everything.
You handed it in in person? Was payment taken then or does that still need to happen? I would say maybe chase them if they have not taken payment yet, but if payment has been taken then they are simply taking their time....which is normal!
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
AHPRAs process is quite long and chasing them up does not really get you anywhere, the one email I sent chasing them I got a simple copy and paste reply from their website telling me timeframes from start to finish, even though I was simply asking if they had everything.
You handed it in in person? Was payment taken then or does that still need to happen? I would say maybe chase them if they have not taken payment yet, but if payment has been taken then they are simply taking their time....which is normal!
I did hand it in, and paid cash while I was there so there is no problem with payment. And I received and email about half hour later saying they've received my application blah blah blah. I thought it was probably a case of taking their time but I'm not emigrating till October so as long as it doesn't take that long, I'll be fine!
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 3:26 pm
akx
Forum Regular

akx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you mgreaves, it's nice to hear it's not just me. I haven't heard from AHPRA so I'm guessing I have not got a case officer yet, or they are waiting and seeing if they receive COGS soon before telling me! I'm hoping my transcript is there by now as that was sent a couple weeks before my application was handed in so nearly 5 weeks ago.

Am I right in thinking that no news from AHPRA is usually good news?
I'm having same thing with NMC, set my completed form back on 11/2/15, haven't had any response yet to say my COGS has been sent.
Going back through to double check everything. Planning on using DHL to send my application tomorrow after getting it notarised at the Australian embassy.

Think this may have been covered previously but is he answer to Q27 yes?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.