AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Oct 12th 2015, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Just a quick update, fee taken from account on the 9th, email received today requesting additional documents, these were just the Certificate of good standing from the NMC which is out of my control, did hav a letter confirming it was sent on the 9th September so fingers crossed they will receive it soon � ����
Old Oct 12th 2015, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Just a quick update, fee taken from account on the 9th, email received today requesting additional documents, these were just the Certificate of good standing from the NMC which is out of my control, did hav a letter confirming it was sent on the 9th September so fingers crossed they will receive it soon ������
That is good news! I got the letter from the NMC the day I sent the application (I think), AHPRA never requested the letter of good standing however as I've said before I had issues with the post so the NMC letter probably had chance to get their first.
Old Oct 12th 2015, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok quick update and advice please

Sent application 23/09/15
Delivered 30/09/15
Payment taken 08/10/15

Email received this morning asking for COGS from NMC which should be with them any day now.
And I have stupidly answered a couple questions with no instead of yes 🙈
After triple checking everything can't believe I've missed those!
They've told me to reply with updated answers via email, does anyone know if I need to print off the pages off the application and scan them in?
Or if I can just Type the answers in an email?
Thank you
Old Oct 13th 2015, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Hi nurse Bucky should have said this happened to me was it question 27 by any chance? I just confirmed the answer by email as requested. So annoyed with NMC had a letter stating all had been sent on the 9/9 however when I spoke them yesterday they said they only sent on 16th how can they do this? Nevertheless hopefully they will receive it soon.
Old Oct 13th 2015, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi nurse Bucky should have said this happened to me was it question 27 by any chance? I just confirmed the answer by email as requested. So annoyed with NMC had a letter stating all had been sent on the 9/9 however when I spoke them yesterday they said they only sent on 16th how can they do this? Nevertheless hopefully they will receive it soon.
Oh no that's a pain!. I was told they send it out within 15 days I know they received mine on the 29/9 so fingers crossed its sent soon.
Yes it was question 27 oops! I've replied with the answers in an email.
Old Oct 19th 2015, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hope all are well.
Just wondering if anyone received any kind of confirmation that AHPRA has revived their NMC cogs?
I had the email last week regarding the question that needed amending and to say that the CoGs was outstanding. I have replied with the correct answers and I received a letter from the NMC saying they had sent the letter out on 29/9 but now nothing. It said I have to have it in by the 12th of November or my application would be pulled so I don't know when to start worrying. I've only got 32 days left in the uk so I wanted it all sorted by then fingers crossed.
Old Oct 20th 2015, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Communication out of AHPRA is limited and when you contact them they do not really answer your questions! My only contact was that they received the application and then confirmation all was ok 2 months later. If you have had the letter from NMC saying it was sent I would assume all is ok, there is no harm asking AHPRA if they have received it or if it is still outstanding.
Old Oct 20th 2015, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi nurse becky, was thinking the same thing today ...... May drop them a email as mgreaves suggested..... Will keep you updated on any progress, fingers crossed all ok or they would have emailed if a problem?
Old Oct 21st 2015, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Just a update emailed ahpra yesterday to see if they had received the additional documents from the NMC, received a reply this morning telling me they received the certificate to confirm accreditation but they have not sent a certificate of good standing erghhhhh they are quick enough taking your money for registration etc and can't manage 2 simple requests......
Old Oct 21st 2015, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Just a update emailed ahpra yesterday to see if they had received the additional documents from the NMC, received a reply this morning telling me they received the certificate to confirm accreditation but they have not sent a certificate of good standing erghhhhh they are quick enough taking your money for registration etc and can't manage 2 simple requests......
<br />
Did you request them together? When I requested COGS form the NMC letter told me to include a form off AHPRA website for accreditation, so they should know what they are doing. So I sent off the COGS form and just put a copy of the AHPRA form in the same envelope with no mention to it.
Old Oct 21st 2015, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

I'm going to email today. Can I email the lady who is handling my application or do I send one through their website? I'm panicking now as I think that my uni sent the accreditation letter!
Old Oct 21st 2015, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
I'm going to email today. Can I email the lady who is handling my application or do I send one through their website? I'm panicking now as I think that my uni sent the accreditation letter!
Both uni and Nmc need to send a letter.

I didn't get assigned a case officer so only emailed the general place.
Old Oct 21st 2015, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Oh ok. I've asked NMC for the certificate of good standing/registration
But I haven't asked them for anything thing else, they didn't mention that in the email :/
Old Oct 21st 2015, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Oh ok. I've asked NMC for the certificate of good standing/registration
But I haven't asked them for anything thing else, they didn't mention that in the email :/
When you ask for the COGS and select Australia I think it mentioned if there was additional documents to include with the form.

However I don't think they are as concerned with NMC from old posts I've read.
Old Oct 21st 2015, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

They sent me a form to fill in and it basically just wanted to me to write in the country and address of where it was going that's all it was I didn't do anything online. I'll email the case officer and check now thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.