AHPRA Documents to ANMAC

Old Sep 10th 2015, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute
Default AHPRA Documents to ANMAC

I had a search but could not find anything relating to the direction I need.

I've seen on the ANMAC website that you can request the documents be forwarded to AHPRA after the skills assessment, however I already have a letter of in principal registration from AHPRA (or rather my partner does) and I was wondering if anyone had requested that AHPRA send the application documents to ANMAC for the skills assessment?

I am hoping to avoid ANMAC by increasing my PTE-A score on Saturday to the highest level, meaning we don't need the 5 points from my partners skills assessment and thus can skip this part, but just seeing what the other options involve!

I will pop them an email next week once I know my English score but thoguht i would see if anyone on here had done this. Thanks!
Old Sep 11th 2015, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHPRA Documents to ANMAC

My understanding is that AHPRA and ANMAC used to automatically exchange their data regarding their mutual clients.

However, since AHPRA decided that they were running Australia, they appear to have fallen out with everyone, including ANMAC, and now, that reciprocal arrangement appears to have ceased.

Therefore, my advice would be to treat each application as a separate transaction - in other words, do two independent applications - one for each body.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

I have done things the opposite way round mgreaves as I need the skills assessment for my visa, and yes they no longer exchange documents, but I will say they were much easier to please than AHPRA.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks both, I managed to get 90's in my PTE-A test and I can therefore apply for the visa as an accountant rather than needing the ANMAC skills assessment for my partner!
Old Sep 16th 2015, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news well done mgreaves� ����
Old Sep 21st 2015, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Thanks both, I managed to get 90's in my PTE-A test and I can therefore apply for the visa as an accountant rather than needing the ANMAC skills assessment for my partner!
Ohhh well done I seem to be missing out on stuff on here relevant stuff ...
Old Sep 21st 2015, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Ohhh well done I seem to be missing out on stuff on here relevant stuff ...
This is due to me not getting my email updates
Old Sep 25th 2015, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
This is due to me not getting my email updates
Go to the top of the Nursing Forum and click on
Forum tools
Subscribe to this forum

then in the window that opens select Daily Updates by email

That will send you updates on all the nursing forum threads each day.

then go to Shortcuts >> Edit Options and find

Default Thread Subscription and you can change that to Instant which will then send you updates as soon as someone posts in a thread you have contributed to.
Its not backdateable though, so you will need to manually check you are subscribed to any old threads that don't seem to be updating.

To see the list of threads you are subscribed to go to Shortcuts>> Subscribed Threads