Advice please

Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

leweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the rough
Default Advice please

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me? I seem to be getting all muddled up . I was in the process of filling the forms in to have my skills assessed by the ANMC, but then read on here that you can apply for registration with the nursing board of your choice (in my case WA) so you only have to do a modified skills assessment. On looking into this further, I've downloaded the NBWA forms but don't understand what a current practicing certificate is or where I can obtain this from. Anyone know???

Many thanks in advance x.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please

Originally Posted by leweli
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me? I seem to be getting all muddled up . I was in the process of filling the forms in to have my skills assessed by the ANMC, but then read on here that you can apply for registration with the nursing board of your choice (in my case WA) so you only have to do a modified skills assessment. On looking into this further, I've downloaded the NBWA forms but don't understand what a current practicing certificate is or where I can obtain this from. Anyone know???

Many thanks in advance x.
I think the current practising certificate will probably be your registration card from NMC.

Jackie.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

leweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I think the current practising certificate will probably be your registration card from NMC.

Jackie.
Thanks for your help x.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Jackie.
Yep, thats what I used. Just photocopied the card and got it certified.
Tracie
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Yep, thats what I used. Just photocopied the card and got it certified.
Tracie
Thanks for the confirmation x.