Aaaaaaa....worried about NMBWA Reg....Help!

Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

lulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nice
Unhappy Aaaaaaa....worried about NMBWA Reg....Help!

Hi Guys!

I've had an email from NMBWA that they have recieved my app' and highlighted the docs that are missing They have said that they want a

'Current practising certificate'

which I thought was the thing you got when you re-register with NMC, which I wont have as I'm newly qualified (only sent initial reg cert') and also

'verification of current reg'

Again I have requested NMC to send 'verfication of initial reg' tha £34 jobby....surely that is my current reg too?

I'm crapping myself now that I may have over looked something and not realised. If anyone has just done this and can remember what they sent please help.....I'll be forever grateful!!

Ta Lucy
Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Kathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to all
Default Re: Aaaaaaa....worried about NMBWA Reg....Help!

Hi Lucy

I would have thought that the 'verification of current registration' is the letter you get with your PIN card once you pay your registration. If you are newly qualified it would will be your first registration, covering the 12 months from that first registration.

Would the 'current practising certificate' be your qualification certificate, which I presume you had to have certified to be a true copy from a solicitor or similar, prior to sending it out to Oz (at more cost!!!).

I wouldn't get worried, you probably just need to confirm with them exactly what they want. You will be able to email them easily enough.

Good luck.

Kathryn
Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:31 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Hı2 Just checkıng out the sıt whıle Im on hols. ıts a turkısh keyboard so excuse any type errors. ı am tryıng my best and have had a few vodksa.

you are currently practısıng so all they need ıs the thıng from the nmc. don2t worry. you2ll be fıne. wıshıng you all the best. xx
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:53 pm
Banned

Fried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really niceFried Rice is just really nice

Hi, Do not worry as when I was in the process of getting my PR visa they asked me for more documents, Its no big deal just time consuming. I think they mean your statement of entry this is a current practice cert as a nurse, you will have to get it signed by someone, ie doctor etc,. If you have not got one you will have to ask the NMC what they suggest, Also send them your course cert, and anything else you can think of as sometimes they just like as much info and proof as possible, even if you have sent the above before.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:10 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

lol... stıll here n ın thıs pub wı free ınternet aceess. If you need to get anythıng verıfıed take ıt to your local communıty court. I got a notıary of the publıc to countersıgn docs for free ther. Or a justıce of the peace. I actually asked for a justıce of peace when ı phoned and they saıd ıt would be free. when ı got ther they saıd notary of publıc was fıne (after readıng paperwork) stıll free. but the nmc 34 pound (cant fınd pound sıgn on turkısh keyboard) dont need countersıgned.
agaın ı apologıse for grammar and spellıng ıt thıs turkısh keyboard. nothıng to do wıth vodka at all.
hopefully when ı get home amnc assess wıll be on doorstep.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

if i remember back in the time of registering, i think you get your initial registration and then get another verification for the following year ( a year later)!!! just phone NMC and ask how many they have issued you, and then inform Anmc of the same.

all will be ok

suzie
x
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

lulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nice

Thanks for all your help guys! Sorry for late reply, I went on holiday! Sorted now I hope!

Cheers again, Lucy.