Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

You lot are finkle.

You lot are finkle.

Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You lot are finkle.

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Just to confirm………I’ve never been laid in a priory in Durham, more of a Southern boy.

Why are you mooning danny.f???
Hi Nice Guy,
it's Mrs Danny F - there would have been a solar eclipse if my OH was mooning.
Reading your previous posts you seem to prefer the Commons (and not the House of)
Donna
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:16 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Just to confirm………I’ve never been laid in a priory in Durham, more of a Southern boy.
Where have you been laid then?

This should a good story folks. If he can remember that far back
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just to confirm...........

Hi Mrs danny.f

Yes you are correct, I am common and I have been laid a few times on a few commons.

I also…….. ahem………..met ‘Mavis’ in Reigate priory……………….

I agree it is more common for me to have been laid on a common than a priory.

Thanks for helping me put the record straight.

I did not want to confuse people out there.

While we are talking about commons and priories I also want to advise everyone I have never shot a Bengal tiger, in fact I have never been to the sub-continent but I intend to do so one day, but let me assure you I will respect the wildlife and I would never intentionally kill such a magnificent creature.

Just wanted to set the record straight on that one as well.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:23 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just to confirm...........

Hi Mrs danny.f

Yes you are correct, I am common and I have been laid a few times on a few commons.

While we are talking about commons and priories I also want to advise everyone I have never shot a Bengal tiger, in fact I have never been to the sub-continent but I intend to do so one day, but let me assure you I will respect the wildlife and I would never intentionally kill such a magnificent creature.

That was so Finkle I nearly Finkled my pants
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just to confirm...........

Hi Mrs danny.f

That's a relief, I was worrying about those tigers ...
I know there are several animal lovers who post on this forum - having being on the receiving end of a sharp e mail about the responsibilities we have to our cat (Dennis) when we were wondering what to do with him. Dare I say he is being adopted and going to live with the Makem cats up north - I just hope they don't make fun of his accent,
Donna
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I still have not shot one!

Isn’t it such a sensitive subject about animals and animal welfare.

I’ve always looked upon animals as:

To be eaten

Experimented on

To wear their skins

If one cannot do any of the above………..just what is the point of animals?

But let me just state once again for all those doubting Thomas’s out there, I can unequivocally state I have never shot a Bengal tiger.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bugger!

Post 700 to this shallow website.......what a waste of time..........
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:39 pm
Banned

Default Re: I still have not shot one!

Isn’t it such a sensitive subject about animals and animal welfare.

I’ve always looked upon animals as:

To be eaten

Experimented on

To wear their skins

If one cannot do any of the above………..just what is the point of animals?

But let me just state once again for all those doubting Thomas’s out there, I can unequivocally state I have never shot a Bengal tiger.
I hope you have got your tin hat handy

And your thoughts on race, religion and homosexuals are....?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:40 pm
Banned

Bugger!

Post 700 to this shallow website.......what a waste of time..........
Bloody newbie

Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

There must be some pretty sad saps out there to get flamed by my last post …………..

As for the others…………….none of my business but needless to say, hang ‘em high.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:44 pm
Banned

There must be some pretty sad saps out there to get flamed by my last post …………..

Thats the spirit
Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

You obviously missed the post re Dennis the cat. If they get flamed about cat adoption God knows what they'll say about eating, wearing etc...
Still relieved about the tiger though,
Mrs DF
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:34 am
Banned

So I was Finkling through some old posts and was wandering.

BIDDY

How's the new pad Dude?

Now that you have had your first summer your pond ( ) should be full of Koi and the landscape finnished and looky pretty. Tell it is so