Auckland Hotel

Old Nov 26th 2006, 3:53 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Auckland Hotel

Can anyone recommend an hotel in Auckland near the attractions?

Not cheap but then again not expensive. Its only for one night and must have parking.

Cheers
Old Nov 26th 2006, 6:17 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Auckland Hotel

Originally Posted by Jack Daws

Not cheap but then again not expensive. Its only for one night and must have parking.

Cheers
RESERVATIONS
Toll Free (inside NZ): 0800 321 333
Telephone: +64 9 303 1333
Fax: +64 9 303 1332
Email: [email protected]

We stayed there cheap as chips central oppsoite the sky tower good value
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:39 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
RESERVATIONS

Cheers. I will have a look

PS Love the Avatar. Did you model it?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:44 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers. I will have a look

PS Love the Avatar. Did you model it?
Yes, of course, it's all me!!! Took me a couple of hours before I realised my left buttock is on show - but it's a good looking buttock as buttocks go!!

The New President was ideal for us, we even got upgraded when we stayed on way back, very nice and helpful and view of the Sky Tower which is 1 minute up the road!!

Don't know about parking though I'm afraid?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:49 pm
Banned

Yes, of course, it's all me!!! Took me a couple of hours before I realised my left buttock is on show - but it's a good looking buttock as buttocks go!!

The New President was ideal for us, we even got upgraded when we stayed on way back, very nice and helpful and view of the Sky Tower which is 1 minute up the road!!

Don't know about parking though I'm afraid?
I shall ask about parking, Cheeky
Old Nov 26th 2006, 10:14 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Jack you and Mrs Daws could try Sky City for the night. Right in the centre of Auckland got fab views and food. Also little man will park your car for you. Would highly recommend especially when you've just got off the plane.

www.skycity.co.nz
If you want to eat in the Observatory restaurant ( got the loo with a view!!) you should reserve a table before you leave UK. Very popular but worth it
Old Nov 27th 2006, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Jack you and Mrs Daws could try Sky City for the night. Right in the centre of Auckland got fab views and food. Also little man will park your car for you. Would highly recommend especially when you've just got off the plane.

www.skycity.co.nz
If you want to eat in the Observatory restaurant ( got the loo with a view!!) you should reserve a table before you leave UK. Very popular but worth it
Hi

We also stayed in Sky city for one night, we apid as we arrived (about $280 if I remeber correctly) sure w ecould have got it cheaper by booking in advance online. It is very nice though.

Nick
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

If it's short notice i.e less than 28 days in advance Wotif.com is always worth a look for some bargains.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:48 am
Banned

Cheers Guys. I will have a look at all of these tonight. Thanks again
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Guys. I will have a look at all of these tonight. Thanks again
Sky city has got a pool on the roof but personally didn't like the food, been twice and thought it was over priced!!! Work paid for us to stay one night and the rooms are new clean and good.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:13 pm
Banned

RESERVATIONS

Booked

Everyones invited to a full on swinging session on the 4th of January :scared:

Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:41 am
Banned

Booked

Everyones invited to a full on swinging session on the 4th of January :scared:

Bugger, Hotel now fully booked

But I have just booked THIS at this HOTEL. Anyone been?

A Romance and Seduction special

Last edited by Jack Daws; Nov 29th 2006 at 8:44 am.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 10:27 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger, Hotel now fully booked

But I have just booked THIS at this HOTEL. Anyone been?

A Romance and Seduction special
http://www.holidaycity.com/stamford-plaza-auckland/

Would recommend it, we stayed here last time I was back in Auckland for a wedding.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 7:21 pm
Banned

Check this out and watch the VIDEO

This will be me
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:30 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Check this out and watch the VIDEO

This will be me

Jack I didn't think you were THAT old!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.