Yeah - got job

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:35 pm
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough
Default Yeah - got job

Just found out i have been offered a job with the Flight Centre, i am so happy. Felt like i have been going abit stir crazy having 4 months off work, it will be good to get my teeth into something and make some new friends. Good luck to everyone out there who is job hunting. Jen x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:35 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Yeah - got job

Well done!

Originally Posted by jenjag

Just found out i have been offered a job with the Flight Centre, i am so happy. Felt like i have been going abit stir crazy having 4 months off work, it will be good to get my teeth into something and make some new friends. Good luck to everyone out there who is job hunting. Jen x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

congrats jenjag on job,i know the feeling well...i got me a job this week too....start next week in hairdressers part time...and they are letting me do school hours...

i have been bored stupid during the day when kids are at school,clean,walk the dog,go to the gymn(sometimes)
thats been about it for 4 months,roll on next week....gl when do you start....jacky
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:21 am
Jen

Originally Posted by garryhg
congrats jenjag on job,i know the feeling well...i got me a job this week too....start next week in hairdressers part time...and they are letting me do school hours...

i have been bored stupid during the day when kids are at school,clean,walk the dog,go to the gymn(sometimes)
thats been about it for 4 months,roll on next week....gl when do you start....jacky
Hi Jackie,
I start on the 26th Nov. Hope yours goes well Jx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:46 am
Just Joined

clairebeatty is a jewel in the roughclairebeatty is a jewel in the roughclairebeatty is a jewel in the roughclairebeatty is a jewel in the roughclairebeatty is a jewel in the rough

congrats on getting a job, i'm still sorting out a work permit so hopefully i can start looking for a job after xmas
claire x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the job offer, just out of curiousity as I applied to them not long after we arrived (as ex Thomas cook staff) and they told me it was a 50 or 56 hour week (it was alot higher than other jobs looked at) so i am just wondering if it is still the same

Thanks in advance

Dawn
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:45 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both of you on your new jobs
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:11 am
Jen

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Congrats on the job offer, just out of curiousity as I applied to them not long after we arrived (as ex Thomas cook staff) and they told me it was a 50 or 56 hour week (it was alot higher than other jobs looked at) so i am just wondering if it is still the same

Thanks in advance

Dawn
hi Dawn,
Thats the hours they told me at the initial interview but when i had the final interview with the store manager she said you start between 8 and half past an she expects you to go home at 5.30 when they shut. They sound really good to work for. Fingers crossed. You also get a full lunch hour which they exect you to take so not bad really. I suppose each store is different.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:17 pm
life finally begins in NZ

sarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Yeah - got job

Congrats I know how you feel. I have just finished my second week in my new job and I am no longer bored or stir crazy that's for sure
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:58 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats!

Personally I've always found the Flight Centre guy to be kind of creepy (it actually nearly inspired me to put up a poll!) but many congrats on the job!