Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The worst 9 months of my life in NZ

The worst 9 months of my life in NZ

Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The worst 9 months of my life in NZ

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Ohhh get over yourself mate, I do not see all this scum when I go into Brum, I actually witnessed more anti-social behavior in Perth especially on the trains with the youth over there than I have ever witnessed in Brum.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of light

Did I have a dig at you somehow?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well personally speaking ,, I m a brummie ,,
One of the reasons I left the UK was because I worked at City Hospital , On a daily basis nurses were assaulted , I was fed up of telling parents that their teenager was dead from being shot or knifed , I was hit in the face by an eastern european,and also followed home by two asians whom tried to ram my car..
So thank you you ve made me remember why I left,,, I feel alot better at being in NZ even with the crap we ve experianced
Old Sep 17th 2011, 12:56 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Ever been in Northbribge Perth on a weekend night
No Perthbum I havn't and have never claimed I had but I have seen Handsworth and now appreciate more why the rioting keeps being a problem nice Brum or not!.....
Old Sep 17th 2011, 1:31 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stormer999
No Perthbum I havn't and have never claimed I had but I have seen Handsworth and now appreciate more why the rioting keeps being a problem nice Brum or not!.....
you make it sound like it has happened more than once in the last decade, go to France if you want to see real rioting.
Northbridge is more dangerous in the early hours than Brum City center trust me