Old Jul 17th 2007, 4:55 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who's who???

Currently have two cats and two ducks.[/QUOTE]

Blimey! Are they compatible?
Old Jul 17th 2007, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
Big Hugs to Dazal & Bevs here too. Mother Nature's a right old tart ain't she

And from me too - she's a something that Mother Nature! I had to inject daily to keep all my babies - after losing some too!

BIG HUGS xxxx
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:02 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
And from me too - she's a something that Mother Nature! I had to inject daily to keep all my babies - after losing some too!

BIG HUGS xxxx
You poor thing. I had one little angel from 1st IVF cycle but miscarried at 8 wks, I've never got over it. So I have an inkling of how you feel.

Let's have a group hug

Sorry Kato, I've made this a maudlin thread .
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Blimey! Are they compatible?
The cats are not that impressed. The ducks are bigger , nosey and sometime follow the cats around the garden. Not good for cat kudos is that.

Yes. Hugs to Dazal & Michelle as well. In fact a huge hug to anyone who has been through anything remotely similar or the same.
A ruptured ectopic finished off my chances really. Too much damage at too late an age. I still always had that little teeny weeny hope though.

OOpps ! Off topic and a slap wrist for the mod. Sorry Kato. I'll maudle to meself now.

There is me. Presently at leisure apart from a small part-time job.

Himself, beloved husband. Six years younger, great legs if somewhat on the short side and a stonkingly good plumber IMVHO.

Two cats . One 10 and one 8 which we brought with us from the UK.

and the two pesky ducks.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:40 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Me: 29, part-time teacher aid and (full time!) parent
dh: 28, mental health nurse
dd1: 9 and declares herself a Kiwi
dd2: 4 and looking forward to school in Feb '08

We moved here in January from Somerset and live in HAwkes Bay. We've bought land in Central Hawkes Bay in our dream location and are having a home built there soon (hopefully).

Last week we were joined by Hazel from the SPCA

Old Jul 17th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit

We moved here in January from Somerset and live in HAwkes Bay. We've bought land in Central Hawkes Bay in our dream location and are having a home built there soon (hopefully).

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1242/...490c063924.jpg

I hope your land has survived the floods there - it looks bad.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1242/...490c063924.jpg
She's soooooo beautiful.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

You poor thing. I had one little angel from 1st IVF cycle but miscarried at 8 wks, I've never got over it. So I have an inkling of how you feel.

Let's have a group hug

Sorry Kato, I've made this a maudlin thread .
I really feel for you all.

Big hugs and kisses to you all that have had troubles.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Liz - Thirty twleve - Lady of Leisure
Jiff - 46 - Husband of Lady of Leisure
Etty - 17 - Loves shopping, hates tidying her bedroom. Drives a better car than me!
Tom - 15 - Thinks he's a big boy (6'1") 'cause he can ride a motorbike and takes his restricted car license next month
Dick - 14 - Mad on BMX, MotorCross and is a general Naughty Boy
& Harry - 11 - Mad on Skateboarding and MotorCross

Dog - English Pointer, shipped from England - spends most of her time in the water chasing birds

Moving into our new home on the Beach, in Mount Maunganui, on Friday.

Liz and co. we'll be in arriving at The Mt. in Oct. with an 18 yr old and crazy dog. Would be good to meet up!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... what a cutie!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

True love.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Dawn (yes French!!!!) 48 Nurse Educator at Wairau hospital
Mark 46 Aircraft/motor engineer working as service manager here
Samantha 15 passed her learners last weekHated it here in January but getting used to it now!!!!
Stuart 13 Likes it here!!!! Doing well.

Milly 4 year old black cocker spaniel
Molly 2 year old deaf white roan spaniel
May just get a Mandy soon!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helinuk
Helen-Nusery nurse, SENCO, teacher, loves cooking, gardening, theatre, scrapbooking, travel, married to a workaholic-tennis,golf widow!
Peter-Electronics engineer in fire/security/marine, - soon to be unemployed and job hunting in NZ. lifelong Spurs fan, tennis and golf player.
Eleanor 18 - either in bed or clubbing her excuse : end of exams and on gap yr hoping to go to Wellington drama school to do Performance management degree.
Jonathan 21. at Sheffield uni 3rd yr, on placement yr at 3D web Co. in Altrincham- computer geek- fan of 'Sharp' books, Chelsea FC.fan.
Helen where are you living in Surrey? hubby from Carshalton.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BEVS here;5065429] In fact a huge hug to anyone who has been through anything remotely similar or the same.
QUOTE]

Ditto & big ((((hugs)))) to all

me ........ i'm a lady & do not reveal my age (mainly cos i can't remember it!!) currently full time wife, mother, cleaner, cook, PA, gardner, etc etc enjoys chocolate & the odd voddie, in my former life i was a chef then a assitant area manager for catering company. going back to work next year

hubby .....asiatic ....i'm not saying his age either, or he'll grass me up as soon as look at me....... he's a graphic designer & can sleep through those sodding fire sirens when they go off at 2.30am (lucky sod)

kids..... boy 6 , loves most things esp footie & anything thats a gadget & computers, girl 4, is gonna be a princess when she grows up (if she makes it that far) & all things pink

also have 12 yr old tortie shell cat, whom we shipped over with us from UK
we arrived in NZ april 2006 , live on kapiti coast
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Helen where are you living in Surrey? hubby from Carshalton.
We're in Woking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.