Who's who???

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Who's who???

After all this time chatting to you lot I feel I have made some real good friends from this site so thanks to you all.

What with chatting to so many I often forget who's who and things like kids/no kids, pets/no pets etc.

I'll divulge the info first so here goes.........

Nici, Roger, 4 kids aged 17, 13 and twins of 10
Rog - HGV driver
Me - Office manager
Moving to the BoP in Jan'08
No pets.

Just thought if we kept the details in short form I would not think get confused as always and end up asking a million and 1 questions often repeated after a few drinks.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's who???

Originally Posted by kato33
After all this time chatting to you lot I feel I have made some real good friends from this site so thanks to you all.

What with chatting to so many I often forget who's who and things like kids/no kids, pets/no pets etc.

Rog - HGV driver
Me - Office manager
No pets.

Just thought if we kept the details in short form I would not think get confused as always and end up asking a million and 1 questions often repeated after a few drinks.
Simon,Louise and Alex (9 today) Happy Birthday to him...
Me - IT
Louise - HR Manager
Alex - Typical Kid
Hope to be landing in Welly next month (House Sale permitting)
Pets - Just Alex (barks like a dog from time to time)
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Karen B forensic nurse
StevieB - new start in the probation service here.
daughter Melissa - here,11, horse mad
Son Shane 24, builder, still in Scotland
Son Mark, 22, builder, still in Scotland
Son Darren, 21 in August! still in Scotland 4th yr apprentice painter/decorator
Pets: Scottie and Poppy, Kiwi kittens.
Been here since Oct 06 and still enjoying life in the antipodes.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough

Rog - HGV driver
Me - Office manager
No pets.

Garry J HGV Driver
Lyn J Admin Manager
No pets yet
moving over hopefully in next six months where still unsure job ofer may determine that.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Nicky - Cook
Steve - Carpenter
Ethan - 7 (Nintendo DS mad!)
Rachel - 4 (Just mad!)
Pets - Harry & Sally (Goldfish!!)
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

garry;hospital manager

jacky;hairdresser

daughter;kirsty aged 13 going on 33

son;alex aged 6 pocessed by the devil

moving out on tuesday to cockle bay,cant wait but totaly stressed out.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

sorry forgot dog;bracken he joins us on thursday
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

HIYA!!!
Owen, 32, ICU nurse
Flying Oct to auckland, I hope
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all

Rog - HGV driver
Me - Office manager
No pets.

Daniel, Carpenter/Locksmith, Stressaholic
Julie, Teaching Assistant, Alcoholic
Samuel 15, TV Slouch and grumpaholic
Ali G 10, Football mad (hates rugby!!)
Flapjack the Fish, never been the same since iI cleaned hin out!!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Ann 37 - Nursery Nurse/ secretary (before kids came along)
Dean 39 - Avionics Techician - RAF soon to be RNZAF
Lucy 8 - I dont want to go, i will miss all my friends!!!
Polly 4 - Tazmanian Devil but with a very cute smile!!!
Jaspa - a 6 year old cockapoo (dog) not sure if he is coming, saving up to fly him over
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

AMBER will become famous soon enough

Amber 34, Paul 42, Joshua 4 and Katrina 9 months.
Amber- children nurse
Paul- plasterer
Joshua- football mad
Katrina- tries to eat/suck everything.
Hope to be in Wellington by Oct 07.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea!

We live in Beautiful Beachlands and are..

Me, Sarah.. age 39 (40 soon!! )
OH, Vinny...age 38
Son, Thomas... crazy 3 and a half year old.. drives me nuts!
Baby daughter, Hayley... shes just 6 months old.

Our white cat is called White Cat and not surprisingly the grey cat is called Grey Cat!
Horse is called Zack and he lives between Whitford and Beachlands.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:36 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandie 39 - Midwife
Rick 45 - Test Development Engineer to do with space station (far too technical for me)
Connie 15 - wannabe vicky pollard (but she aint bovverd)
Poppy 13 - clothes, hair and nail mad (mummy's baby)

Hope to be in chch for girls to start school in Feb!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:45 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Me - a cup of strong milky tea, please - 50 and no longer a wage slave (no longer have a wage either, but never mind)

Wife - coffee with sugar and a dollop of milk - 45 and she's a sewing machinist

Child - hot chocolate and don't forget the marshmallow! - 10 and she's trying out for field hockey
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Kerry and Dirk (Ted Logan)
3 children - 15 years (boy), 16 years (girl and lives in UK) and 17 month old girl
Dirk - IT
Me - Was in Project Management last year but now a full time mum to my little angel

No pets .... yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.