Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who's up for a beer in or around Auckland CBD?

Who's up for a beer in or around Auckland CBD?

Old Oct 10th 2011, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

The-Icon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who's up for a beer in or around Auckland CBD?

Hey! congrats on the upcoming second child, i hope all goes well!

when did you 1st decide you were moving to NZ. did you encounter any problems? did you find it easy enough to rent? or would you say its rather expensive?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future

Hi,

We were rather suprised at the rental space and cost compared to the UK...leaky houses....no heating and the likes. But otherwise....perfect.

Enjoying the rugby, loving the beaches.waiting for the baby.

Any response to a beer in Auckland? We are in Takapuna if anyone is near?

John and Julie.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

John, Julie

Always up for a beer. What are your plans over this weekend? Where do you both work? I'm currently working down by the Viaduct.

Craig
Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future

Hi Craig, I work for Coffey Projects up in Grafton......who are you working for?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

Just sent you a PM
Old Oct 13th 2011, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Group of us are meting up in the CBD on Saturday late afternoon for a few drinks and then watching the rugby. Let us know if anyone else will be around and we can arrange to meet up.

Craig

Ps. The majority of us going so far have all met through the site and have come out here in the last year or so.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 8:51 am
Just Joined

L.W.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Craig,
my partner and I are heading into the CBD to watch the game over the weekend, would love to meet up with some fellow expats. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Drop us a Private Message with your phone details and I'll keep in touch via that.

Craig