Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who has or has not been...

View Poll Results: Have you visited NZ before your move..
Yes - you have visited NZ before your move
60.00%
No - will be the first time when we move out there
40.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Who has or has not been...

Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:11 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has or has not been...

Fly out in a week for a Reccie before we commit to a move or not.

So brace yourselves Kiwi's
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:16 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Fly out in a week for a Reccie before we commit to a move or not.

So brace yourselves Kiwi's
That is what we will be doing next year too
Old Dec 28th 2006, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Never been before. We decided in September when OH landed a job there. He flies out on the 1st January and we follow the 10th.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Quite surprised by the amount of peeps who've just gone for it. Tis a long way to go I suppose. Even longer if you hated it. People are cool! Way better than flies. Or even Wolves.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:07 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

I know the results are quite shocking!!! :scared:

Andy and I will be visiting before we go as need to see the country before we can decide 100%

Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:18 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Quite surprised by the amount of peeps who've just gone for it. Tis a long way to go I suppose. Even longer if you hated it. People are cool! Way better than flies. Or even Wolves.
LOL!

Yeah I'm a bit surprised, too. There again, if it were up to me, we'd already have the house on the market and our EOIs in, before visiting.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:40 am
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

Never visited but can't wait to move!!!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Quite significant in this thread is the power of this site. I didn't even realise just how much information can be obtained from this site. Immense help it is.
Both the threads and the individuals who contribute make it possible to make a semi-informed decision,or choice based on the facts given by you marvellous people.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Quite significant in this thread is the power of this site. I didn't even realise just how much information can be obtained from this site. Immense help it is.
Both the threads and the individuals who contribute make it possible to make a semi-informed decision,or choice based on the facts given by you marvellous people.
Mr Daniel Fearon, by the power vested in me by myself, I hereby declare you winner of the ingratiating post of the year award. This is an outstanding example of obsequiousness, grovelling and seeking to please the unwashed masses.
Well done.
If I could have bet you to it I would...but sadly,
YOU ARE THE WINNER!!
Here is your reward.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:11 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Danny I read your post last night in an alcoholic haze and thought how sweet you are, but the batteries in the mouse ran out and I was in no fit state to deal with anything so complicated!!!!!:scared:

So just wanted to say now I'm sober(!) totally agree with what you've said, and whilst I've always known it to be true, I've never thought to say it out loud, so THANK YOU for doing it for me.x
Old Jan 1st 2007, 11:40 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Mr Daniel Fearon, by the power vested in me by myself, I hereby declare you winner of the ingratiating post of the year award. This is an outstanding example of obsequiousness, grovelling and seeking to please the unwashed masses.
Well done.
If I could have bet you to it I would...but sadly,
YOU ARE THE WINNER!!
Here is your reward.
ROFLOL
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:56 am
Just Joined

spatch will become famous soon enough

I agree with Danny. You are all an amazing bunch of people and if everyone out in NZ is as friendly as you lot then NZ is the place to be. You all sound like you are having one hell of a party!!! What with open houses, get togethers, anthems, kiwi bars and all the info. You lot are amazing....

Whoops, sorry, went off track a bit. Yes we are going to visit in April.

Christine
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 12:35 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

We went to WA last summer and were planning to go there, loved the place, but looked at NZ a week ago and have changed our minds!

NZ was our first choice originally but never looked into it much but this site has been super which we found through Oz research!

Hope to be there in about 18 months time