Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who has or has not been...

View Poll Results: Have you visited NZ before your move..
Yes - you have visited NZ before your move
60.00%
No - will be the first time when we move out there
40.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Who has or has not been...

Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:24 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who has or has not been...

Hi All

As I am nosey (Andy tells me all the time) - I wanted to see how many people decide to embark on a life changing move to NZ without ever visiting.

So please answer yes or no - to having had visited NZ before your move.

For us it will be YES as first visit next year (we hope) ..
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has or has not been...

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Hi All

As I am nosey (Andy tells me all the time) - I wanted to see how many people decide to embark on a life changing move to NZ without ever visiting.

So please answer yes or no - to having had visited NZ before your move.

For us it will be YES as first visit next year (we hope) ..
Plain and simple NO

We're going blind !!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:28 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Plain and simple NO

We're going blind !!!

Now I worked out how to do the poll hun - press the NO button
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Now I worked out how to do the poll hun - press the NO button
I realised what I'd done straight after posting - quickly amended but hoped no-one would notice
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:30 pm
Banned

I realised what I'd done straight after posting - quickly amended but hoped no-one would notice
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Plain and simple NO

We're going blind !!!
OH dear!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
OH dear!!!!
Oh don't do thaaaat LOL

We have an agreement - if things don't work out in NZ, we will try Oz ... and if that doesn't work then off home we go .... right at this minute, I don't want to try anywhere else but never say never
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:39 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

OH dear!!!!

Moved to Cornwall having only been here twice for a long weekend and a weeks Summer hols ... biggest mistake/regret of my life!

We had 3 weeks in NZ April/May and this was not long enough. But easier for us as a family to make move I think, as Hubby was there til he was 7 and has been back twice and has family there. Hope so anyway!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Oh don't do thaaaat LOL

We have an agreement - if things don't work out in NZ, we will try Oz ... and if that doesn't work then off home we go .... right at this minute, I don't want to try anywhere else but never say never
I was just kidding, its awesome out here, you will love it (even Auckland if you are coming here...despite what some people say, I Love Auckland)
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Moved to Cornwall having only been here twice for a long weekend and a weeks Summer hols ... biggest mistake/regret of my life!

We had 3 weeks in NZ April/May and this was not long enough. But easier for us as a family to make move I think, as Hubby was there til he was 7 and has been back twice and has family there. Hope so anyway!!
see above quote...I loved it here when I first came ten years ago and although it took me 10 years before another holiday, I always wanted to come back and never once said to hubby that I didnt want to come and live here, I have always known since I met him that he wanted to come back to live here
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:52 pm

see above quote...I loved it here when I first came ten years ago and although it took me 10 years before another holiday, I always wanted to come back and never once said to hubby that I didnt want to come and live here, I have always known since I met him that he wanted to come back to live here
I have always known since I met mine that I wanted to come and live there too!!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have always known since I met mine that I wanted to come and live there too!!!
it must be something about these kiwi men, the accent did it for me when I met him, kiwi accents and yorkshire accents make me go weak at the knees
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:57 pm

it must be something about these kiwi men, the accent did it for me when I met him, kiwi accents and yorkshire accents make me go weak at the knees
Mine has sadly lost his, but I'm hoping it will resurface! Yorkshire? You're one very strange Prawn!

Sorry Georgie, we digress ... current result - 50/50! Interesting!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mine has sadly lost his, but I'm hoping it will resurface! Yorkshire? You're one very strange Prawn!

Sorry Georgie, we digress ... current result - 50/50! Interesting!
but dont tell owen that one....(think he already knows actually as my toyboy is a yorks man)

I am not sure I could ever move somewere without going to see it, but I guess some people are happy to take the risk
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:03 pm
Banned

but dont tell owen that one....(think he already knows actually as my toyboy is a yorks man)

I am not sure I could ever move somewere without going to see it, but I guess some people are happy to take the risk

I need to see it before I go and so doe's Andy (also a nice holiday for next year)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.