Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What has happened ....

What has happened ....

Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:51 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's confirmed!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Yep...........just read the rest of the thread and.....................

I'm a Troll!
You do realise that a 'troll' in some web circles is a sleazy male or female on the prowl for easy sex or cybersex
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What has happened ....

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Blimey it's me to a T

I'm a troll, proud and pleased to call myself that.

Nice Guy The Troll.........has a certain ring to it doncha think!

Hmmmmmmmm.............just need to find out what a Troll does now................I read the rest of the thread first!

SELF CONFESSED TROLL in our midst
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:59 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
You do realise that a 'troll' in some web circles is a sleazy male or female on the prowl for easy sex or cybersex
He'd most definitely want to be known as a Troll then.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
He'd most definitely want to be known as a Troll then.
I was thinking that he would too
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:33 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Don't encourage him! LOL
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:32 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all...

What has happened...indeed...there has been quite an increase in the level of 'nastiness' bouncing about on the forum at the moment and I'd just like to say thanks to those of you who are taking the time to report the more unsavoury comments to us...does make life a little easier for us mods...

Nobody objects to negative or positive views, surely there is room for both, and everyone is entitled to their opinions...just leave out the personal comments and let normal play resume please...

The best advice I can give any of you about trolls is to ignore them...if you don't 'feed' the trolls or their egos then eventually they get the hint and go elsewhere to play...and the highest form of flattery for a troll is to see themselves being discussed!!

If all else fails, may I recommend you all grab yourselves a can of this...

Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:33 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Evening all...

What has happened...indeed...there has been quite an increase in the level of 'nastiness' bouncing about on the forum at the moment and I'd just like to say thanks to those of you who are taking the time to report the more unsavoury comments to us...does make life a little easier for us mods...

Nobody objects to negative or positive views, surely there is room for both, and everyone is entitled to their opinions...just leave out the personal comments and let normal play resume please...

The best advice I can give any of you about trolls is to ignore them...if you don't 'feed' the trolls or their egos then eventually they get the hint and go elsewhere to play...and the highest form of flattery for a troll is to see themselves being discussed!!

If all else fails, may I recommend you all grab yourselves a can of this...

Do they also sell cans of NZ's "Can Do" attitude?!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:35 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

Is that available next to the Can Do in Pak & Saave!!!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:35 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

Is that next to the CanDo in Pak & Save
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:41 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=kev&sarah;4265047] PMSL QUOTE]

What does PMSL mean?

I'm not very good with abbreviations and not sure i've seen this one before...could you enlighten me
thanks Mandie
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:43 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Mandie.H;4265066]
Originally Posted by kev&sarah
PMSL QUOTE]

What does PMSL mean?

I'm not very good with abbreviations and not sure i've seen this one before...could you enlighten me
thanks Mandie
I thought it was something to do with being Pre-Menstrual until I was enlightened!! Read the "What are you trying to say thread"

It's, rather crudely; Piss Myself Laughing!!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:46 pm

[QUOTE=Am Loolah;4265075]
Originally Posted by Mandie.H

I thought it was something to do with being Pre-Menstrual until I was enlightened!! Read the "What are you trying to say thread"

It's, rather crudely; Piss Myself Laughing!!
that's fantastic...luckily i've got good control otherwise reading your reply could have made me PMSL...that's soooo funny!!!

thanks Mandie
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

hubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nice

I'm a bit unsure about this troll stuff - am I considered a troll?

I have posted on here for a number of years and have always maintained my (at times very vocal) dislike of NZ as a place to live. I do understand that some have had success with their move but I do find it hard (and I really do try) to think of points that redeem NZ as a place to live over other OECD other countries this world. I appreciate it is all down to personal choice and life experiences but sometimes when I read the pro NZ posts on here I honestly wonder if that person lived in the same country that I did! I find it amazing that the view points can be so completely polar and tend to either think I must have imagined my time in NZ or the other poster must be living in a different country. My rational head says the middle ground between the pro poster and myself is probably reality.

So apologies if I I have been considered a troll.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by hubbard

I have posted on here for a number of years and have always maintained my (at times very vocal) dislike of NZ as a place to live. I do understand that some have had success with their move but I do find it hard (and I really do try) to think of points that redeem NZ as a place to live over other OECD other countries this world. I appreciate it is all down to personal choice and life experiences but sometimes when I read the pro NZ posts on here I honestly wonder if that person lived in the same country that I did! I find it amazing that the view points can be so completely polar and tend to either think I must have imagined my time in NZ or the other poster must be living in a different country. My rational head says the middle ground between the pro poster and myself is probably reality.

Any chance you could explain...
why you didn't like NZ
what you look for in a place to live
the reason i ask is that i am still clinging onto hope that i'll be out to NZ this year but blow hot and cold (which i heard is normal) as to if i'm doing the right thing
I liked nz (christchurch) when i visited for 5 wks and hope it's for me as i
like peace and quiet

although am sociable would rather spend it with friends in each others houses than in a pub/club

like minimal traffic and places being not over crowded

hope you don't mind me asking
thanks Mandie

Last edited by Mandie; Jan 9th 2007 at 11:25 pm. Reason: ooops sorry about writing...too many colours Mx
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:41 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hubbard

I have never ever considered you a troll.
We obviously come from a different view point - but that's cool.

NZ is a huge country so I suppose unless you have lived everywhere in it then there are bound to be differences. Like living in the highlands of Scotland to inner city London - same country - no comparison!

I don't know about your rational head - but all I can say is your experience WAS your reality. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Also you haven't resorted to personal, thinly veiled digs as some of the recent posters did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.