Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What do you wish you'd bought BEFORE moving to NZ?

What do you wish you'd bought BEFORE moving to NZ?

Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:58 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you wish you'd bought BEFORE moving to NZ?

Originally Posted by old dragon
Bet that struck a chord with a fair few on here!!
the cold kebab would often be a better option than the old "fish" that you could acquire on a particularly bad night, so I hear, anyway
Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:50 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
the cold kebab would often be a better option than the old "fish" that you could acquire on a particularly bad night, so I hear, anyway
Ive met a few of your types in my time and always declined
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Old Nov 26th 2011, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice

Benadryll plus hayfever tab...........aaaaccchhhhhoooo !!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2011, 7:29 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SparkyGaz
Benadryll plus hayfever tab...........aaaaccchhhhhoooo !!!!!!!
http://www.mynaturalhealth.co.nz/pro...-and-c-tablets

works in these parts for all the pollen from the forests out Helensville way that is blown over us on the Hibiscus Coast.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 7:32 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by love30stm

used to happen to us when we were 18 to 22 and the other party was 40-summat, sad students that we were.

Used to call it a "tug"
kinda like "you've pullled a minger" = "you've tugged"

but you never know you could strike lucky
Old Nov 26th 2011, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

RichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of light

Tell you what - bung me a fiver ontop and I'll post anything you want from England to NZ and I'll include pics and receipts. I'm skint, okay? Haha.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

a lotto ticket
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:15 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
a lotto ticket
a winning one then yes, that would have come in useful