Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What did you ship to NZ?

What did you ship to NZ?

Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:29 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What did you ship to NZ?

I shipped a Tractor
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
I shipped a Tractor
And in true Adie style, it's ORANGE!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:57 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

I shipped a Tractor
Hope you've got a farm to put it on...

We shipped everything except my front loading washing machine and to this day its my biggest regret..
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

I shipped a Tractor
Crikey! Are you a farmer then?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamfish
not as much as i wanted to!

just make sure you get female packers in - they will make much better use of space. I reckon if packers were female we would have fit a five bedroom house in a 20ft. as it was i had a garage load of stuff left and some very happy friends.

of course still have the guys there to do the lifting and sweaty stuff.
Dreamfish, I totally agree. And obviously, they come in handy to pop to the Greedy Pig Cafe for the Bacon Sarnie's!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

How do they get a car and motorbike in a container? silly question but do they just drive them in then pile every thing on top of them?..
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
How do they get a car and motorbike in a container? silly question but do they just drive them in then pile every thing on top of them?..
No , they put all the household goods in first then drive the car up ramps into the container. They then use fastenings to hold the car in place so it won't move around. Also I think some carriers build a wooden frame around the vehicle to prevent it moving. Only know this because we asked at a recent expo!!

Phyllis
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

We have just had a quote for about the same price!!! I am going to fill to the rafters. So I think we should start a new business out there. A Rent my Junk shop for all new to be expats to be!!! Can you tell I am soooo desperate to give up the nursing!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dave.and.lisa
We have just had a quote for about the same price!!! I am going to fill to the rafters. So I think we should start a new business out there. A Rent my Junk shop for all new to be expats to be!!! Can you tell I am soooo desperate to give up the nursing!!!!!
That makes two of us!! Perhaps we can go into business together. How about Tat women. (We have loads of Tat men in Walsall who drive around collecting junk!! They once pinched my high chair. I had just got it out of the garage, and popped into the house for a minute. When i came back it had gone off the drive!!! Theiving BX~@'##s

Lou
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

If you need to rent stuff Mr.Rental is a good option!

Good luck
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
That makes two of us!! Perhaps we can go into business together. How about Tat women.

Lou
Fantastic!!! what about the "TWO TAT LADIES" Move over MR RENTALS!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weejie
No , they put all the household goods in first then drive the car up ramps into the container. They then use fastenings to hold the car in place so it won't move around. Also I think some carriers build a wooden frame around the vehicle to prevent it moving. Only know this because we asked at a recent expo!!

Phyllis
Thanks Phyliss.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:26 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Hope you've got a farm to put it on...

We shipped everything except my front loading washing machine and to this day its my biggest regret..
No, but it was there, and there was space in the container, so why not ?