Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Have you ever had one of these days....

Have you ever had one of these days....

Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Angry Have you ever had one of these days....

Kids are playing up.:curse: OH coming back late from work.:curse: Just restarted diet and am craving choc already. :curse:Move seems years away (is really only 6-8 months). I've made the decision. I've done my research. I've sent off all my stuff and I want to go NOW.

(takes deep breath) Hommmmmm. (suitable yoga type relaxing sound).

No, its not working. Please can I have a few words of encouragement that it'll be worth it in the end and help me not to shout at the kids and shove OHs dinner somewhere suitable!

sb
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of
Default Re: Have you ever had one of these days....

Sorry hun having the same day as you sounds like, with kids, OH being late and now the promising house sale, well not!!!! So sympathies but no encouragment because I too am royally cheesed off Well today I amLisa x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

catt is a jewel in the roughcatt is a jewel in the roughcatt is a jewel in the roughcatt is a jewel in the roughcatt is a jewel in the rough

It will all be worth it in the end.........all good things that are worth waiting for are. I try to keep positive and to help me i go look at the pictures on the net about various areas in NZ and think not only will i be living in NZ in an area i want to be in but all the opportunities of visiting these wonderful places. Keep your chin up
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Also think of all the lovely new Buddies you have made on here who are in the same boat. I keep picturing meeting up for a big picnic in a lovely Wellington Park. Sunny Day, all the kids playing together, perhaps the odd glass of wine....................

feeling bit better already

Lou
xx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou View Post
Also think of all the lovely new Buddies you have made on here who are in the same boat. I keep picturing meeting up for a big picnic in a lovely Wellington Park. Sunny Day, all the kids playing together, perhaps the odd glass of wine....................

Lou
xx
Sounds v good to me....perhaps even two glasses of wine! Countdown to bedtime first though! 90 minutes and counting!

sb
x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:33 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saritabear View Post
Sounds v good to me....perhaps even two glasses of wine! Countdown to bedtime first though! 90 minutes and counting!

sb
x
Originally Posted by pumpkinlou View Post

Lou
xx
COunt me in - soooo looking forward to meeting you all - chin up - time will fly by, kids grow and get crochety in different ways, hubby will return eventually, etc. Hugs
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Had a glass of NZ wine (Jacksons an excellent tipple) OH home! kids all tucked in bed!! If I close my eyes hard really hard, I can imagine sitting on my decking after purchasing the said bottle of wine from the cellar door (which has in no way influenced the move to Blenhiem to be oh so close to said tipple!!!) Watching the sun go down and smiling to myself how could I have even thought it is not all worth it!!! So cheers heres to you saritabear and all those who have had a bad day!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Kids are playing up.:curse: OH coming back late from work.:curse: Just restarted diet and am craving choc already. :curse:Move seems years away (is really only 6-8 months). I've made the decision. I've done my research. I've sent off all my stuff and I want to go NOW.

No, its not working. Please can I have a few words of encouragement that it'll be worth it in the end and help me not to shout at the kids and shove OHs dinner somewhere suitable!

sb
The chocolate down here doesn't taste the same as up there! Does that help?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

sb
Yep. Everything but the yoga bit.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:27 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be sat on the beach with a hokey pokey ice cream before you know it

The last year is really hard but you'll get through it- we all had to do it. I waited FIVE years from visiting and deciding we wanted to move over here

Just try really hard to live the life you have now and not fantasise too much about *everything* being better in NZ (most things are though) - husband's are still late home, kids still have those days, diets still suck and chocolate is still appealing (albeit a little less so for being not quite so delicious, imo).