We've got it

Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default We've got it

Its been a long time coming but, Just got the Email, PR approval in principal

We are so chuffed, all the hard work and the waiting is over tonight in our house.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of
Default Re: We've got it

Originally Posted by planty

We are so chuffed, all the hard work and the waiting is over tonight in our house.
Congratulations Planty!!!! Now comes the difficult bit......
Have several on us!
Mark
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:32 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Just the one ? I think not! Well done!

Any help you need on stuff from here, just shout.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:31 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Planty.... I think a bottle of bubbly is in order...
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

jrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: We've got it

congratulations planty really pleased for you

Helen & Jon
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:24 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Planty,

Congratulations on getting PR Have an extra for me!

Wishing you all the best,

Jen
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:02 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Planty
Mind if we join you for a few I got my approval for my 10 year green card today so the booze is flowing in our house tonight too......just finished my first white russian & can see several more following.

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

HI Planty
hip hip hooray! about time! if you need anything from chch just shout - what's your time scales?
Vicki
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shepslady
Congrats Planty
Mind if we join you for a few I got my approval for my 10 year green card today so the booze is flowing in our house tonight too......just finished my first white russian & can see several more following.

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy
Nice one Cindy, congrats to you too!

Mark
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

Kaz n Joolz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: We've got it

WOW....................

Fantastic news, oh the pubs of Plymouth beware tonight!!!!!

Karen

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaz n Joolz
WOW....................

Fantastic news, oh the pubs of Plymouth beware tonight!!!!!

Karen

Guys, thanks for all the congrats, had a quick chat with Biddy this morning and after dropping the kids to school I had the PSS people in for a quote, dropped the little un at playgroup and just switched on, and found all of you lovely people had posted messages. That's made my day, thank you all very much.

Very pleased to see Biddy and Pinkie Pie back and posting on the forum again.

Kaz and Joolz, not with 3 kids do we get to the pubs very often, so it was a quiet night in, (and on the phone telling family). All we gotta do now is sell the house, book the flights and book the PARTY.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic stuff, hope you enjoyed the drink and have a little rest before the hardest bit (house sale, goodbye's etc)
Have some karma luck for the stuff to follow
Cheers
KAZ
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:52 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to Planty and Cindy and families! You must be soooooo excited.

Debbie

PS One week 'til we move too! Woo Hoo!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
Congrats Planty

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy
Hi Cindy
my congrats to planty obviously coincided with your post - wasn't meaning to ignore your wonderful news - you must be chuffed!
Vicki
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:59 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Cindy
my congrats to planty obviously coincided with your post - wasn't meaning to ignore your wonderful news - you must be chuffed!
Vicki
Well big congratulations to all 3 of you! PR, Green Card, Moving to NZ - Nice! I've got a bottle of Monteiths Summer Ale open to toast you all - now there's a good beer. Yum