British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   We've got it (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/weve-got-334784/)

planty Nov 1st 2005 10:45 am

We've got it

Its been a long time coming but, Just got the Email, PR approval in principal :D

We are so chuffed, all the hard work and the waiting is over :beer: tonight in our house.

Markk Nov 1st 2005 12:26 pm

Re: We've got it

Originally Posted by planty
Its been a long time coming but, Just got the Email, PR approval in principal :D

We are so chuffed, all the hard work and the waiting is over :beer: tonight in our house.

Congratulations Planty!!!! Now comes the difficult bit...... :eek:
Have several on us! :beer: :beer:
Mark

bookemjano Nov 1st 2005 5:32 pm

Just the one :beer: ? :rolleyes: I think not! Well done!

Any help you need on stuff from here, just shout.

Pinkie Pie Nov 1st 2005 8:31 pm

Fantastic news Planty....http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../a_toast18.gif I think a bottle of bubbly is in order...:D

jrsuk73 Nov 1st 2005 9:27 pm

congratulations planty :) really pleased for you

Helen & Jon

urbanproject Nov 1st 2005 10:24 pm

Hi Planty,

Congratulations on getting PR :) Have an extra :beer: for me!

Wishing you all the best,

Jen

shepslady Nov 1st 2005 11:02 pm

Congrats Planty
Mind if we join you for a few :beer: I got my approval for my 10 year green card today so the booze is flowing in our house tonight too......just finished my first white russian & can see several more following.

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy

Joshlin Nov 1st 2005 11:03 pm

HI Planty
hip hip hooray! about time! if you need anything from chch just shout - what's your time scales?
Vicki

Markk Nov 1st 2005 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by shepslady
Congrats Planty
Mind if we join you for a few :beer: I got my approval for my 10 year green card today so the booze is flowing in our house tonight too......just finished my first white russian & can see several more following.

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy

Nice one Cindy, congrats to you too!
:beer: :beer:
Mark

Kaz n Joolz Nov 1st 2005 11:10 pm

WOW....................

Fantastic news, oh the pubs of Plymouth beware tonight!!!!!

Karen

:beer: :beer: :beer:

planty Nov 2nd 2005 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Kaz n Joolz
WOW....................

Fantastic news, oh the pubs of Plymouth beware tonight!!!!!

Karen

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Guys, thanks for all the congrats, had a quick chat with Biddy this morning and after dropping the kids to school I had the PSS people in for a quote, dropped the little un at playgroup and just switched on, and found all of you lovely people had posted messages. That's made my day, thank you all very much.

Very pleased to see Biddy and Pinkie Pie back and posting on the forum again.

Kaz and Joolz, not with 3 kids do we get to the pubs very often, so it was a quiet night in, (and on the phone telling family). All we gotta do now is sell the house, book the flights and book the PARTY. :D

babybella Nov 2nd 2005 12:56 pm

Fantastic stuff, hope you enjoyed the drink and have a little rest before the hardest bit (house sale, goodbye's etc)
Have some karma luck for the stuff to follow
Cheers
KAZ

Sparkle2nite Nov 2nd 2005 2:52 pm

Congratulations to Planty and Cindy and families! You must be soooooo excited.

Debbie

PS One week 'til we move too! Woo Hoo!!!

Joshlin Nov 3rd 2005 6:25 am

Originally Posted by shepslady
Congrats Planty

Once again Congrats
Have a Wonderful Evening

Cheers
Cindy

Hi Cindy
my congrats to planty obviously coincided with your post - wasn't meaning to ignore your wonderful news - you must be chuffed!
Vicki

Biddy Nov 3rd 2005 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Cindy
my congrats to planty obviously coincided with your post - wasn't meaning to ignore your wonderful news - you must be chuffed!
Vicki

Well big congratulations to all 3 of you! PR, Green Card, Moving to NZ - Nice! I've got a bottle of Monteiths Summer Ale open to toast you all - now there's a good beer. Yum :beer: