Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington weather is shit!

Wellington weather is shit!

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all
Default Re: Wellington weather is shit!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that only you will know how happy you are living somewhere. Everyone is different, people enjoy different things and for different reasons.

Well put, have a
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:34 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

The Sun Is Out In Rangiora!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:19 pm
Banned

Dirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sky
The Sun Is Out In Rangiora!!!
Yes, the sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic here on the North Shore.
Just had 9 days on Gold Coast. Dont believe Mr Nice Guy with his constant sunshine!!! Boxing day and the next were wet and cloudy
Surfers Paradise??? What's that all about?? Where we stayed in Main Beach was beautiful though.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:01 am
Banned

Dirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jude J
Just had 9 days on Gold Coast. Dont believe Mr Nice Guy with his constant sunshine!!! Boxing day and the next were wet and cloudy
Surfers Paradise??? What's that all about?? Where we stayed in Main Beach was beautiful though.
Dear Wellington, sorry for bitching and moaning. Today you've been good to me. Two surfs, perfect weather, a few beers and one two many cubanos to end the day. cheers mate!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful day here too.... supposed to be the same tomorrow.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:48 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirk1971
Yes, the sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you.
Awww you got me blushing now lol
Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't everyday be like today.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:57 am
sky
Banned

Fingers crossed for tomorrow being the same
I was laid sun bathing on our tramp in the garden and burnt my belly ... first time it's seen the sun in a while mind so was silly of me to stay out so long :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J

Huh???

I was on the beach on both days............jolly nice it was as well.

A bit wet today though..............
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Fingers crossed for tomorrow being the same
I was laid sun bathing on our tramp in the garden and burnt my belly ... first time it's seen the sun in a while mind so was silly of me to stay out so long :scared:
Snap!

I've been laid many times whilst sunbathing!

Can't say I've been laid by a tramp.........although I do talk dirty at times..........muddy wellingtons and all that!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Snap!

Can't say I've been laid by a tramp.........although I do talk dirty at times..........muddy wellingtons and all that!
Trust you!! lol I hope those wellies are green ones.... one has to have green wellies you know!

Weather been fab here!! Not too hot for a huge beached whale like me!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:34 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Snap!

LOL hot weather makes for naughty thoughts
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sky
LOL hot weather makes for naughty thoughts
Does it?? It just makes me wanna collapse! I'm happy with this temperature.... after next wednesday it can get as hot as it wants but not before.... sorry.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:44 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by SarahB
Does it?? It just makes me wanna collapse! I'm happy with this temperature.... after next wednesday it can get as hot as it wants but not before.... sorry.
I forgive you it's horrible the latter end of pregnancy.
What a fab time of year to have a baby in nz though bet you can't wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.