Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington/Porirua Contacts

Wellington/Porirua Contacts

Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington/Porirua Contacts

Originally Posted by poppets
oh poo i didn't look at the posting dates & i must have missed the orginal post, i'm not doing too well tonite sorry
I'll have another Malibu for you. It's a change to the usual vodka.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
I'll have another Malibu for you. It's a change to the usual vodka.
thats my girl, thank you
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:26 pm
Aly

Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Hi All many thanks for invite to meet but I'm off back to the UK and I can't wait. NZ is just not for me but I've really enjoyed the experience and I'm glad I did it. Its made me realise and value what I've got in the UK. Have a really good time at the meet and bye to all.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Aly,
good luck back in the UK - I'm from Sunderland too - enjoy your new job
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aly
Hi All many thanks for invite to meet but I'm off back to the UK and I can't wait. NZ is just not for me but I've really enjoyed the experience and I'm glad I did it. Its made me realise and value what I've got in the UK. Have a really good time at the meet and bye to all.
When do you go girl? We sat at home doing sod all. Coffee?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:40 pm
Aly

Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Hi Donna and Danny,

I fly back to UK on Friday. I've got three shifts left to do then thats it. I'm getting really excited now and can't wait to see my family. I'll be having a few weeks off work to get over the jet lag etc which will be good. Well take care all and good luck with your new lives in NZ. Aly
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:42 pm
Aly

Sorry about coffee Danny but really busy now until I go just the way isn't it !!! Thanks for the offer though Aly
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:44 pm
Aly

Thanks for the good luck wishes Donna cheers Aly