Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Wellies November & Christmas Meeting - Weds 21st

The Wellies November & Christmas Meeting - Weds 21st

Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:48 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Wellies November & Christmas Meeting - Weds 21st

Originally Posted by Maz
Are you being sponsored for it Rob? If so, let me know and I'll chip in.
Cheers

https://www.movember.com/nz/donate/d...799&country=nz

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

MattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really nice

Hey Amigo that is one dodgy mo!

Maz, you are registered - we have 20 now in total, Tom should hopefully get confirmations out on Sunday when he's back from his hols. See you Weds!

Matt
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:43 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MattH
Hey Amigo that is one dodgy mo!

Maz, you are registered - we have 20 now in total, Tom should hopefully get confirmations out on Sunday when he's back from his hols. See you Weds!

Matt
Wait 'til you see it in person!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Went to the brewery do tonight with the Wellies, what a great bunch of people, well done Rob !
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:09 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh crap brussels, we met and I didn't put 2 and 2 together, d'oh!!! Lovely to meet you in the bar downstairs, and nice to chat on the way up to the tasting room.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:23 am
Just Joined

birkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nicebirkinshaw is just really nice
Unhappy Re: The Wellies November & Christmas Meeting - Weds 21st

hi, i always mane to find these meet ups too late in the day. is anything ever organised for weekends???

how often are meet ups held??
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:35 am
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by birkinshaw
hi, i always mane to find these meet ups too late in the day. is anything ever organised for weekends???

Usually on the third Wednesday of the month but we're skipping December.
I'll post when we've sorted out the January meet
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by birkinshaw

We're having a girls night out in Welly tomorrow (Friday 23rd) - you'd be very welcome to join us. For all the details, see the sticky thread at the top of the forum board - 'Wellington - Overdue Girls night out'
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

MattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really nice

Yup good event, although it was only at the end that I realised you didn't have to drink all the beers in one go

Good to meet you Maz - shame I couldn't stick around afterwards (the only time I could get a lift home was 7.15pm, and I didn't think taking the bike was a good option!)

Nice one Rob for promoting it, and Karen for organising it

Matt