Weather in the uk

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weather in the uk

Originally Posted by eeagles
we just can't help talking about the weather, with so much variation in one small country.
We talk about the weather because we're socially inept and it breaks the ice. Kate Fox knows what she's talking about.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:05 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Weather in the uk

We lived in Sweden for a while and I miss the snow (the couple of meters that they get there). But they have had a weird winter, it's only just started snowing, unheard of.........

But right now I am not complaining, it another beautiful day in Marlborough. It was bloody hot last night nigh though, went to the river for a skinny dip!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Last time I spoke to my mum, about a week ago, she said she had daffodils sprouting up in the sheltered part of the garden. She lives in Cornwall.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jude J
Last time I spoke to my mum, about a week ago, she said she had daffodils sprouting up in the sheltered part of the garden. She lives in Cornwall.
That doesn't surprise me. There are crocus in flower along the back road behind our house.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:43 am
Just Joined

eeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to alleeagles is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mazi
We talk about the weather because we're socially inept and it breaks the ice. Kate Fox knows what she's talking about.
Yes I suppose it is a traditional ice-breaker for small-talk between strangers or casual acquaintances.

Anyway, today, it's cold, but from my office, it looks like a lovely spring/summer day.