Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Walking dogs in New Zealand.

Walking dogs in New Zealand.

Old Oct 5th 2013, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walking dogs in New Zealand.

we found Wellington very anti Dog Auckland especially North Shore and Rodney the opposite beaches parks, dog exercising areas the East Coast Bays area in particular there seem as many dogs as people and many cafes are happy for you to sit outside with pooch enjoying coffee or breakfast . many go out of there way to accomodate
Old Oct 5th 2013, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Pothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nicePothy is just really nice

Originally Posted by janeyk
we found Wellington very anti Dog Auckland especially North Shore and Rodney the opposite beaches parks, dog exercising areas the East Coast Bays area in particular there seem as many dogs as people and many cafes are happy for you to sit outside with pooch enjoying coffee or breakfast . many go out of there way to accomodate
Sounds lovely Janeyk. We are relocating to Hamilton and are up here this weekend. A lovely lady in Bunnings told us about a place called Day's Park which runs along the river. We have just had an amazing day and the dogs so much fun! All off lead, loads of other dogs and swimming in the river - we have all come home with huge smiles on our faces!
Old Oct 5th 2013, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pothy
Wow Justcol thought it was just me but then saw that you had posted a bit of verbal on another thread 3 minutes after posting mine! Must of had a bad day at work so I forgive you! Only interested to know where people walk their dogs as it is a hobby of mine. I bet you don't even have a dog which makes me wonder why you even want to read the thread (or don't you have anything better to do!) and if you do have a dog why don't you post where you walk it so we can all know.
I walk him anywhere I like, I'm just stunned that walking a dog is a topic for discussion.
I also had a very good day at work