Waikeria Prison

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Guy11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Waikeria Prison

Hi, Hoping somebody can help. I have an interview 21/03-03/04/09 @ Waikeria Prison, I am currently a Prison Officer in England looking to transfer over. I need accommodation for that period and can't find anywhere nearby, does anybody know of anyone who can let me a room for a reasonable fee?
Much appreciated!
PS. If anybody has any info on the interview process that would be helpful also.
Thanks
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

kazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to all
Default Re: Waikeria Prison

Hi there,
sorry can't help you, we are new to this forum and to the idea of emigrating also. My hubby is a prison officer and we were just wondering how you managed to secure your job interview? We have researched Oz but it seems impossible to get in so we are thinking about NZ. We would be grateful for any advice, thanks in advance and good luck with the interview.

karen.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

Guy11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Waikeria Prison

Hi, The way I did it was to go on the corrections site and e-mail a few of the recruitment departments to see if they had vacancies. It has taken a while to get this far and works out more expensive than how they recruited before but hopefully should be worth it. If you want any advice drop me a line. [email protected]
Good luck