Waikanae Weekend

Old Dec 10th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Waikanae Weekend

Originally Posted by spackster
Well done you. Was the weather horrible or did the sun shine for you?
Thank you ...

The next time someone says the weather is always better on the Kapiti Coast than in Wellington....

It was extremely cold, Saturday and Sunday morning but then I got wind and sun burnt Sunday afternoon - was certainly warmer in Wellington!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
WOO HOOOOOO! Actually I was wondering. Many congratulations!!
Thanks.... not only were we defending champions - third year in a row!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Now, I know you've all been on tenterhooks ..... We Won
Well done! Yes we were thinking about you!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Now, I know you've all been on tenterhooks ..... We Won
well done cottage, would have popped over to watch but had a prior engagement with Air NZ .