Waikanae Weekend

Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Waikanae Weekend

I'm off to play in a croquet doubles tournament in Waikanae this weekend - weather forecast looks fairly horrible - but if anyone is passing, do drop in - think my partner and I are defending champions.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:59 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waikanae Weekend

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
I'm off to play in a croquet doubles tournament in Waikanae this weekend - weather forecast looks fairly horrible - but if anyone is passing, do drop in - think my partner and I are defending champions.
Woo hoo good luck! What do you mean, you *think* you're defending champions?... can you not remember?
Old Dec 7th 2006, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

good luck, hope the weather improves!!!!!1
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
Woo hoo good luck! What do you mean, you *think* you're defending champions?... can you not remember?
Oh.. you know... so many titles, so many championship cups
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brackley
good luck, hope the weather improves!!!!!1
Thanks - and one day we'll get that dog walk in!!! We'll be over Lyall Bay way on Christmas late morning/early afternoon - if all else fails, maybe it will be a Christmas walk!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

we will be over early xmas morning as the kids will be up early!!!!! they will be dying to try out the wetsuits and boogie boards. i'm board at the moment waiting for big save to come and collect a sofa whihc has a rip in it.

meg loves the beach she has learnt how to swim now, in uk we were land locked and she wasnt allowed in the lake near us.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Kick some major booty,cottage. Good luck to you and your partner,hope the weather holds out for the defending Champions. Do it for Orville,and all the locally produced puppets here in Blighty.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brackley
we will be over early xmas morning as the kids will be up early!!!!! they will be dying to try out the wetsuits and boogie boards. i'm board at the moment waiting for big save to come and collect a sofa whihc has a rip in it.

meg loves the beach she has learnt how to swim now, in uk we were land locked and she wasnt allowed in the lake near us.
For the last few years we've gone to a friend's for Christmas Day Brunch - she puts on the most amazing spread - piles of profiteroles dripping with chocolate sauce are a particular favourite!!

Talking about "rips" - make sure you understand about NZ rips, or currents, they can be very vicious - there is a surf rescue club on Lyall Bay - get advice, if necessary, before you let your darlings loose on the surf! Do you know you can subscribe to a surf hotline which will alert you when "surf's up"

If Meg likes to swim, we definitely need to do our dog walk along Ngaio Gorge - loads of deep swimming holes in clean water - great way to exercise The Beautiful Bruno - I stand near a pile of sticks and he swims backwards... and forwards.... and backwards.. and...
Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danny.f
Kick some major booty,cottage. Good luck to you and your partner,hope the weather holds out for the defending Champions. Do it for Orville,and all the locally produced puppets here in Blighty.
Will do, Danny - good to hear from you! You wait ... when you're here, I'll have you out on those lawns....

Not sure I know who Orville is ... a yellow bird? Wellington colours are gold and black - does Orville have a black beak? Does he know the Haka?

My generation is more Sooty and Sweep .... but wait, Sooty was gold and black ... a sign, a sign!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good weekend Nina, hope you keep your title.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 6:26 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Will do, Danny - good to hear from you! You wait ... when you're here, I'll have you out on those lawns....

Not sure I know who Orville is ... a yellow bird? Wellington colours are gold and black - does Orville have a black beak? Does he know the Haka?

My generation is more Sooty and Sweep .... but wait, Sooty was gold and black ... a sign, a sign!!
Keith Harris & Orville & Cuddles... ick! LOL
Old Dec 8th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boopy
Have a good weekend Nina, hope you keep your title.
Thank you, Boopy, what are you doing over Christmas?
Old Dec 10th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now, I know you've all been on tenterhooks ..... We Won
Old Dec 10th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Well done you. Was the weather horrible or did the sun shine for you?
Old Dec 10th 2006, 9:59 pm
Maz

WOO HOOOOOO! Actually I was wondering. Many congratulations!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.