visit to NZ

Old Jan 27th 2010, 11:01 am
Just Joined

crompton-greaves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visit to NZ

hi, I had married with kiwi girl and got 461 visa but we couldn't make relationship for long time and got divorced and I wanted to know that can I visit to new zealand or any other country on this visa. thank you
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visit to NZ

Hi and welcome to BE,

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I'll move this to the NZ forum and maybe someone who has the same visa as you will be able to give you some pointers.

Sue
Old Jan 30th 2010, 12:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: visit to NZ

Originally Posted by crompton-greaves
hi, I had married with kiwi girl and got 461 visa but we couldn't make relationship for long time and got divorced and I wanted to know that can I visit to new zealand or any other country on this visa. thank you
I had to google this visa . It is related to Australia.

Are you an Australian resident?

Are you looking to holiday in New Zealand ?

New Zealand has this to say about visiting NZ as the holder of an Australian temporary resident visa

Do you have a current Australian permanent residence visa or a current Australian resident return visa? (Note: If you hold an Australian temporary or provisional residence visa, then you will require a visitor visa).