Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Zimzala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Hi there! I have been in NZ for quite a few years on and off but chanced upon this website and thought it would be great to meet some new folks!
I am a UK expat and my husband and I live here near Silverdale.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 7:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Hi Welcome to Britishexpats.com

I hope you enjoy using the site. I'm sure you will make many friends here.

How long have you been in NZ? Are you settling in okay?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Zimzala, welcome to BE & to the Hibiscus Coast. I live in Gulf Harbour & love it here.

Some of us ladies meet up for coffee or a meal in Whangaparaoa, now & again. Look out for our next meet-up
Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Hi Zimzala, welcome to BE & to the Hibiscus Coast. I live in Gulf Harbour & love it here.

Some of us ladies meet up for coffee or a meal in Whangaparaoa, now & again. Look out for our next meet-up
Hi, thanks for your reply. I will look out for your meeting times, sounds just what I was looking for!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Welcome to Britishexpats.com

I hope you enjoy using the site. I'm sure you will make many friends here.

How long have you been in NZ? Are you settling in okay?
Hi there Sue, thanks for your reply. I have been in NZ for about 8 years on and off . I tend to move quite alot so it has been tricky to get to know people. This site looks good and I think I will get to know a few people. I love Nz and really feel at home here. I have lived in alot of countries and have had Alot to do with the Nz immigration processes as I'm sure many people have! But Nz is the place for me! It was worth the effort....
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:06 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Zimzala
Hi there Sue, thanks for your reply. I have been in NZ for about 8 years on and off . I tend to move quite alot so it has been tricky to get to know people. This site looks good and I think I will get to know a few people. I love Nz and really feel at home here. I have lived in alot of countries and have had Alot to do with the Nz immigration processes as I'm sure many people have! But Nz is the place for me! It was worth the effort....
Hi Zimzala

Welcome to a great site, so welcoming and helpful along with supportive I could go on and on, lol.

all the best look forward to chatting with you, and happy new year.

Tina. x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:54 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Zimzala welcome to the site. We are still in the Uk, waiting to sell house then will be over. Sounds like you can offer a lot of info on NZ Have you lived in many place inside NZ?

Dewb
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to this friendly forum!!
enjoy!
B x
Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Zimzala
Hi there! I have been in NZ for quite a few years on and off but chanced upon this website and thought it would be great to meet some new folks!
I am a UK expat and my husband and I live here near Silverdale.
hello and welcome - i also live on the hibiscus coast and providing the meet up is at night or after the kids go back to school - i'll be keen for a meet up!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice

Hi

We are flying out on 24.01.10 to the North Shore so could come over that way too for a meet up. I will keep an eye out for meetings.

Happy New Year to everyone, Lindsay x
Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Natalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really nice

Hello!

I'm also on the Hibiscus coast (just near Manly) and meet up with the other lovely ladies in Whangaparaoa. Maybe we should arrange another meet up so that you can come along
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:02 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Uk Expat - Just moved to Hibiscus Coast

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi Zimzala

Welcome to a great site, so welcoming and helpful along with supportive I could go on and on, lol.

all the best look forward to chatting with you, and happy new year.

Tina. x
Hi Tina,

Happy New Year to you! You must be getting pretty excited now your flight date is getting close. By the way, its sunny here (no snow.....) Are you moving to Auckland?

Cheers, Zimzala
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi Zimzala welcome to the site. We are still in the Uk, waiting to sell house then will be over. Sounds like you can offer a lot of info on NZ Have you lived in many place inside NZ?

Dewb
Hi there,

I will be happy to share any info I can to help you. I have lived in the North Island, in Auckland City, North Shore, Coromandel, and waiheke Island. Where are you looking at relocating to? Any ideas as yet?
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi & welcome to this friendly forum!!
enjoy!
B x
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome! Where are you looking at moving to?
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
hello and welcome - i also live on the hibiscus coast and providing the meet up is at night or after the kids go back to school - i'll be keen for a meet up!
Hi there, sounds good! Did you see that there is a meet up on the 19th of Jan? I think I'll go to that.