Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:11 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

Best wishes & happy landings Psycho & family
See you there.........!!
B x
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB

Best wishes & happy landings Psycho & family
See you there.........!!
B x
Oh you remembered thank you so much and Happy New Year

Well we are nearly all packed. Not tired - to excited i think. gonna have to go to bed soon cos we have a busy day tomorrow pulling it all together. It still looks a bit chaotic here but it is organised chaos

We have had a text from Singapore airlines to see if we want to check in yet - seems a bit to early so we will wait a bit i think.

Going to swap the hire car tomorrow for a MPV which we will be able to leave a heathrow and hop on the plane. Really hoping the snow thats forecast doesnt amount to much.

Dont know how long we will be without internet but i will check in as soon as we can. Cant quite believe that its happening to be honest. Quite surreal.

I dont know how i am supposed to feel. I get a bit worried that i cant have thought it through properly cos if i had, maybe i wouldnt get on the plane but right at this moment i dont think i have wanted anything as much as this in a long time. That's not to say the goodbyes aren't horrible but i keep my eye on the prize and go with the flow. Less than 48 hours now!!!

Again, thank you so much for that little thought to wish us good luck, its really lovely. And when you get there - dont go through our way without looking us up xx

See you on the other side

in the fridge x with Fi and Tina 's

Psycho xx
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Psycho

If you are ever Eastern Bay of Plenty way...you better be getting in touch and popping by. Don't be shy! xx
Old Jan 4th 2010, 4:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Psycho hope your flights go really well

Look forward to your we are here post

Dewb x
Old Jan 4th 2010, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Oh you remembered thank you so much and Happy New Year

Well we are nearly all packed. Not tired - to excited i think. gonna have to go to bed soon cos we have a busy day tomorrow pulling it all together. It still looks a bit chaotic here but it is organised chaos

We have had a text from Singapore airlines to see if we want to check in yet - seems a bit to early so we will wait a bit i think.

Going to swap the hire car tomorrow for a MPV which we will be able to leave a heathrow and hop on the plane. Really hoping the snow thats forecast doesnt amount to much.

Dont know how long we will be without internet but i will check in as soon as we can. Cant quite believe that its happening to be honest. Quite surreal.

I dont know how i am supposed to feel. I get a bit worried that i cant have thought it through properly cos if i had, maybe i wouldnt get on the plane but right at this moment i dont think i have wanted anything as much as this in a long time. That's not to say the goodbyes aren't horrible but i keep my eye on the prize and go with the flow. Less than 48 hours now!!!

Again, thank you so much for that little thought to wish us good luck, its really lovely. And when you get there - dont go through our way without looking us up xx

in the fridge x with Fi and Tina 's

Psycho xx

Good luck with the flights! I wonder if you have as much baggage as we have...4 cases, 5 bags and 2 trunkies on the last count!!!

Old Jan 4th 2010, 5:48 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Good luck with the flights! I wonder if you have as much baggage as we have...4 cases, 5 bags and 2 trunkies on the last count!!!

OMG Cadibel .....have you packed??....this is getting really scary now, only started thinking about which cases....do we need to buy some ....etcYou sound so organised
Time seems to be on fast forward now and is speeding up
Good luck with your last few days, best wishes for your journey and happy landings!! See you there!
B x
Old Jan 4th 2010, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice
Smile Re: UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

Hi

One more to your list!!

flights booked for 24th Jan Air NZ via LA

Big suitcases ready but not packed yet!!

Yikes, having a panic now its January!!

Just me and daughter Harriet, hubby to follow when he gets his arse in gear!

Good luck everyone. we are going to Castor Bay in Auckland so give us a shout!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

educateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really nice

This time next week we will be on the plane.

I can't believe that time has come around so fast. The movers are in over the next couple of days and our house is upside down as we try to clean and sort things ready for packing.

I really wish the exchange rate would swing a bit further in our favour.

Good luck to all of the other Jan 2010 members.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 7:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you as well cant imagine how many bags I will take

Dewb

Originally Posted by Cadibel

Old Jan 4th 2010, 7:43 pm
Scorchy legs

And good luck to you as well
Yeah exchange rate has been nose diving again

Dewb

Originally Posted by educateer
This time next week we will be on the plane.

I can't believe that time has come around so fast. The movers are in over the next couple of days and our house is upside down as we try to clean and sort things ready for packing.

I really wish the exchange rate would swing a bit further in our favour.

Good luck to all of the other Jan 2010 members.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:09 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by MnB
Ok lets see if I've got this right...

5.1.10 Psychopandy
9.1.10 Lotty595
11.1.10 Educateer
12.1.10 Cadibel
22.1.10 Tina & co
24.1.10 Lindseyloo
30.1.10 MnB

Anyone else going in January that I've missed????

Start of list of February leavers...

8.2.10 Shazmark
Added you to the Jan list Lindsey......keep us posted on how things are going!
Great to hear from you Educateer.....Very best wishes for next week, happy landings and enjoy!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Added you to the Jan list Lindsey......keep us posted on how things are going!
Great to hear from you Educateer.....Very best wishes for next week, happy landings and enjoy!!!!
Good luck to each and every one of you. You will love it. Enjoy the trip and don't worry....the nerves will settle but once you are on the plane they will start again I felt ok leaving the house and on the flight from Glasgow to London but when we got on the flight to LA I started having all these doubts and cried as we took off but I know it was only nerves and last minute doubts of the unknown. So do not worry if you feel like this it is only natural. You are starting the rest of your life in the (IMHO) best place in the world.

Phyl x
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:53 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by weejie
Good luck to each and every one of you. You will love it. Enjoy the trip and don't worry....the nerves will settle but once you are on the plane they will start again I felt ok leaving the house and on the flight from Glasgow to London but when we got on the flight to LA I started having all these doubts and cried as we took off but I know it was only nerves and last minute doubts of the unknown. So do not worry if you feel like this it is only natural. You are starting the rest of your life in the (IMHO) best place in the world.

Phyl x
Thanks Phyl x
Old Jan 5th 2010, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

5.1.10 Psychopandy
9.1.10 Lotty595
11.1.10 Educateer
12.1.10 Cadibel
22.1.10 Tina & co
24.1.10 Lindseyloo
30.1.10 MnB

8.2.10 Shazmark

Good luck & best wishes to everyone making the move over here
Look forward to all the updates!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:57 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by RobDon
5.1.10 Psychopandy
9.1.10 Lotty595
11.1.10 Educateer
12.1.10 Cadibel
22.1.10 Tina & co
24.1.10 Lindseyloo
30.1.10 MnB

8.2.10 Shazmark

Good luck & best wishes to everyone making the move over here
Look forward to all the updates!
good luck Lotty595 & Educateer, safe journey's & happy landings!!
See you there!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.