Two months in...

Old Dec 12th 2007, 10:18 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Two months in...

Originally Posted by helinuk
Hi Mandie
how's it going? What are you up to?
Hey, i'm still waiting for CO to make a decision about visas having lots of trouble...handed notice in though but have got them to give me an 'as and when' contract just in case i'm not gone by end of 1st week in jan (by this rate i'll not be gone by feb)

am tad fed up...you'll wish you'd not asked
Old Dec 13th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
Hey, i'm still waiting for CO to make a decision about visas having lots of trouble...handed notice in though but have got them to give me an 'as and when' contract just in case i'm not gone by end of 1st week in jan (by this rate i'll not be gone by feb)

am tad fed up...you'll wish you'd not asked
Do you have a job offer? I guess looking at the speed you had the ITA you do . just try to spend the time packing up your life in UK. Go visit people and places, enjoy christmas, buy last minute things in the Jan. sales. I can understand your frustration it took 9 months for our visa and then hubby decided he wanted to wait till Oct before coming. Now we're here all that waiting time has melted away and we keep pinching ourselves to check it's for real.
Good luck - hope it happens soon for you.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:03 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by helinuk
Do you have a job offer? I guess looking at the speed you had the ITA you do . just try to spend the time packing up your life in UK. Go visit people and places, enjoy christmas, buy last minute things in the Jan. sales. I can understand your frustration it took 9 months for our visa and then hubby decided he wanted to wait till Oct before coming. Now we're here all that waiting time has melted away and we keep pinching ourselves to check it's for real.
Good luck - hope it happens soon for you.
Yep, had job offer since Dec o6 supposed to start Feb 08 and children supposed to start school end jan 08...so need to keep everything crossed that it'll happen
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
Yep, had job offer since Dec o6 supposed to start Feb 08 and children supposed to start school end jan 08...so need to keep everything crossed that it'll happen
Good luck hope it happens soon