TV in NZ is it worth it?

Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:35 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TV in NZ is it worth it?

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
no definitely not! She has TK!
Nah, I think that ship has sailed.
Craigs ok though. just not TK
Am I watching the right soap watched it a 12noon today he was not in it, just about Adam rickett being kidnapped by the white tails and the a sexual and the guy in the wheelchair...lol Im getting sad now...
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Am I watching the right soap watched it a 12noon today he was not in it, just about Adam rickett being kidnapped by the white tails and the a sexual and the guy in the wheelchair...lol Im getting sad now...
You are watching repeats of a few weeks past. Watch it tonight at 7pm that is the up to date ones. LOL !!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by shirl
You are watching repeats of a few weeks past. Watch it tonight at 7pm that is the up to date ones. LOL !!
LMAO Im not going crazy then
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO Im not going crazy then
No you are not - Shortie street on Two then over to One for Corro. That's my early evening viewing taken care of then !!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:14 am

No you are not - Shortie street on Two then over to One for Corro. That's my early evening viewing taken care of then !!
Yep me too... Then Wife Swap USA , Gene Simmons Family Jewels.( my daughters favorite well his lad is) Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency (cant stand her but fun to watch shes all plastic)

And Maybe a nice bottle of Chardonnay... see the TVs not bad...
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:49 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

See.......you leave a thread alone with a few girls and it inevitably results in soap / hunk based twattle.

Let me just get my Kylie calendar.....
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:29 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
See.......you leave a thread alone with a few girls and it inevitably results in soap / hunk based twattle.

sorry

:embaressed_smile:
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by Biddy

Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:52 am

and im not sorry...lol

but still yet to see him in Shorty !!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

and im not sorry...lol

http://www.cleo.co.nz/Portals/0/images/Hotboys/ben.jpg

but still yet to see him in Shorty !!!!
Mmmmm lovely pic
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:26 am

Mmmmm lovely pic
Yes dribbles over keyboard...
Old Aug 30th 2008, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

MrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant future

TK hangs out in the cafe next to the cinema in Birkenhead (North Shore, AKL), where he has coffee (alone) and reads through his scripts. If you dont recognise him (god forbid!), look for the guy waving the shortland street labelled papers around and prancing around the cafe making sure everyone knows he is there! He will probably be wearing a shortland st t-shirt as well.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrCFD
TK hangs out in the cafe next to the cinema in Birkenhead (North Shore, AKL), where he has coffee (alone) and reads through his scripts. If you dont recognise him (god forbid!), look for the guy waving the shortland street labelled papers around and prancing around the cafe making sure everyone knows he is there! He will probably be wearing a shortland st t-shirt as well.
Now you have spoilt it. I didn't think he would be like that. If he wants everyone to recognise him don't s'pose you could ask him for a signed picture for me could you LOL !!!!! Just tell him it's for your little girl who loves watching him LOL !!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Ooo.. I love TK's haircut. Thanks for the info on where he hangs out!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 6:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by littleal
Ooo.. I love TK's haircut. Thanks for the info on where he hangs out!
2 words, 2nd one's "me" ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.