Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

travel insurance back to uUk - quick advice needed

travel insurance back to uUk - quick advice needed

Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Trev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really nice
Default travel insurance back to uUk - quick advice needed

Hi Everyone

Im flying back to the UK tonight (last min I know) and need to book travel insurance. Have only been perm resident here since 01 July 09 but have to go back for family reasons. Can anyone advice me on good insurance companies and also whether anyone has just got insurance for the flight. I know its risking but I didnt tell the NHS etc that I was leaving (told Tax so not sure if they are linked) but feeling a bit nervous about taking the risk. Seems daft to have to pay for travel insurance whilst there when I was a resident there until 2 months ago

Anyway, any advice would be good, got to book it in next hour!

Jayne
Old Sep 8th 2009, 4:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: travel insurance back to uUk - quick advice needed

I have just used Southern Cross for my husband and booked it on-line and have used them previously.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:49 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: travel insurance back to uUk - quick advice needed

Cheapest I found for a quick trip back was downunder travel insurance. The backpacker policy covers all you need.