Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A thread to say nice things in :) ...

A thread to say nice things in :) ...

Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:55 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A thread to say nice things in :) ...

Nice Guy , can you go back to being Phil as he was way less obnoxious than your current incarnation
Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:55 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Errrr.............I am somewhat at amiss, have I upset you in some way?

If you want to take it to PM to avoid any disagreements on this thread, then fire away.
You just had to bring up the curry episode didn't you- have some sensitivity.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A thread to say nice things in :) ...

Originally Posted by Persephone
Nice Guy , can you go back to being Phil as he was way less obnoxious than your current incarnation
It is my Halloween avatar, I shall change to Uncle Phil in just a moment.....

Originally Posted by sheene
You just had to bring up the curry episode didn't you- have some sensitivity.
From Coles, $AU 9 + Garlic bread nanny at $ AU 3, really yummy as well.

I will have some sensitivity and cease mention of said delicious curry forthwith!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Ahhhhh..........much better now!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:10 pm

It is my Halloween avatar, I shall change to Uncle Phil in just a moment.....

From Coles, $AU 9 + Garlic bread nanny at $ AU 3, really yummy as well.

I will have some sensitivity and cease mention of said delicious curry forthwith!
Or the great Pina Colada debacle of 2008.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Or the great Pina Colada debacle of 2008.
Huh??

Pina Colada debacle of 2008??

Please enlighten me if it is suitable for this thread.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Huh??

Do you like getting caught in the rain?

ps much better, thanks!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:20 pm

Huh??

Not my thing, sorry - I am a detractor when off duty.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not my thing, sorry - I am a detractor when off duty.
Huh?

Still none the wiser and I shall have to remain in the dark...or so it appears!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:42 pm

Huh?

Still none the wiser and I shall have to remain in the dark...or so it appears!
I promised Gavin that I would never reveal what you tried to do to him.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I promised Gavin that I would never reveal what you tried to do to him.
Huh? Huh?

Deserves two Huh's.

Still at a loss, but I think you need to take this to PM mate......fire away.

Last edited by Nice Guy; Nov 5th 2011 at 1:41 pm. Reason: Replaced , with several .......
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:53 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was a good day showing how the positives of NZ outweigh the negative stuff some of us like to post about......

In spite of rain we could drive to local shopping centre without a queue, parking was a breeze and free, no road rage (what's that?), get round and do shopping so youngest can take pressie for his classmate at her party later on - the warehouse gave us a few bargains (sabakis, junior scrabble and thimbles !), then drive home.

Big boy develops headache on way back but the "almost" free Panol in the cupboard and a lie down does him, then a ten minute drive to a fishing spot (that I learned on Friday night from one of my wonderful Kiwi mates was there when he was a kid) to find it busy but not overly so, then catch a few fish, before home for tea and out to a free fireworks event with bands, etc. Parking was OK and roads only became mildly/locally crowded at the end.

So there you are some positivity for ya all.......
Old Nov 5th 2011, 6:13 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Errrr.............I am somewhat at amiss, have I upset you in some way?

If you want to take it to PM to avoid any disagreements on this thread, then fire away.
Yeah im pretty confused to why she's upset about a curry???
Old Nov 5th 2011, 7:20 pm

waikatoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

As I drifted off to sleep last night, I heard a morepork calling from a tree.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 7:51 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waikatoguy
As I drifted off to sleep last night, I heard a morepork calling from a tree.
we have one but no chance of that last night as neighbours kids were having a pool/fireworks party until 2am, but it's nice to swim in their semi-enclosed pool on Christmas Day and that they are nice folks along with almost all the neighbours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.