Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Things to be grateful for

Things to be grateful for

Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Things to be grateful for

Gobby jobless overweight people

heaps in auckland.

Chavs/Hoodie

I get to see them everyday in town - but they are islanders mostly. and I don't like them.

Brainless single mothers

HEAPS in NZ.- they are on DPB but having another baby without father. How disgusting.

The dole culture

I saw quite a few ppl on dole for lifetime. and they have no desire to go to work for rest of life time but borrow money from govt (you don't have to pay back coz they are on benefit for life time) and study at uni - takes 20 years part time study and no aim to finish a degree or find a job at the end. - they just do it for fun. and they are reasonably healthy. Disgusting.

Britains underclass

how about Nz's underclass?

Class-ism does exist here.

I simply didn't know,, before working for the ministry - I hated the sort of odd feelings - they regard themselves as high(est) class in NZ.

Last edited by crap coffee; Feb 29th 2012 at 5:44 am.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to be grateful for

Originally Posted by crap coffee

heaps in auckland.

Chavs/Hoodie

I get to see them everyday in town - but they are islanders mostly. and I don't like them.

Brainless single mothers

HEAPS in NZ.- they are on DPB but having another baby without father. How disgusting.

The dole culture

I saw quite a few ppl on dole for lifetime. and they have no desire to go to work for rest of life time but borrow money from govt (you don't have to pay back coz they are on benefit for life time) and study at uni - takes 20 years part time study and no aim to finish a degree or find a job at the end. - they just do it for fun. and they are reasonably healthy. Disgusting.

Britains underclass

how about Nz's underclass?

Class-ism does exist here.

I simply didn't know before working for the govt Ministry - I hated the sort of odd feelings - they regard themselves as high(est) class in NZ. - and they do have party every Fridays like Royal family. (not too sure if I am allowed to talk/reveal such )
Kiwi scum are lightyears behind UK scum. Aucklanders think West Auckland is rough and full of wasters, compared to the UK it's like Beverly Hills. I always chuckle when I hear Kiwi's on about crime, drugs, alcohol, doleys problems. They really have no idea. They should spend some time in similar sized UK cities to Auckland and they'd be amazed.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:44 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Really some people have no ideah!!! I'm talking about the uk not NZ Christ sake... Honeymoon period is probably over for some but please get a grip don't compare... You have Been in NZ too long go back to The uk and wake up
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's crap I like Come dine with me
coach trip is crap.

Where can I get one of those dart guns, I'd have shot almost every f***er when I was back in blighty

Can you imagine the job satisfaction if that was a real job. They'd be queuing around the block for application forms

Last edited by Justcol; Feb 29th 2012 at 6:05 am.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Justcol
Oh that's crap I like Come dine with me
coach trip is crap.

Where can I get one of those dart guns, I'd have shot almost every f***er when I was back in blighty
Oh I prefer come dine with me but the coach trip is a celebrity (if you can call them celebs ) one

I'm watching only way is Essex
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
I'm watching only way is Essex
Hope you've got your sun glasses on to protect your eyes from that nuclear orange glow.....omg omg whateveeeeer !!!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:37 am
Just Joined

pitman is an unknown quantity at this point

Essex girls :-)
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
They should do a 'The Only Way is Mission Bay', wouldn't be that different.

I don't miss:

Hoards of Mobocarts
Theiving Smackheads
Chavs/Hoodies/Scallies
Brainless single mothers
Council estate scrubbers
Litter
The dole culture
Britains underclass
Throw away society
Odd that! Have the West Auckland crowd all gone into hiding?

As for hoodies. OMG it really must be summer if they've peeled those off.

I quite often feel we live among Bubble and co of the Trailer Park boys.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Originally Posted by Justcol
And you think New Zealand is going to be different
At least the chavs in blighty wear slippers with their shopping jammies
the kiwi lot go barefoot and often even bring their quilts with them, The grass isnt always greener
I didn't see any of that when I was last over and I didn't think Pak 'n' Save was that bad to be honest, a bit like a warehouse rather than a supermarket.

I saw a few wasters in Northshore but nothing compared to here
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Odd that! Have the West Auckland crowd all gone into hiding?

As for hoodies. OMG it really must be summer if they've peeled those off.

I quite often feel we live among Bubble and co of the Trailer Park boys.
The hoodies in NZ are a bit different to the idiots in the uk

And what about the vajazzlers? Not seen any
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by pitman
Essex girls :-)
I'm a Essex girl
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:17 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Essex girl
AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Leither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud of

Funnily enough I haven't seen any here either. Do they parade them in public in Essex?
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Same species, just different labels

Where would you be looking? The first I even heard about that was on Winners and Losers (Aussie series) so they must be here.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Same species, just different labels

Where would you be looking? The first I even heard about that was on Winners and Losers (Aussie series) so they must be here.
Sorry you have no idea omg I give up with this thread just carry on whinging about everything in NZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.