Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Teaching council and nursing council registration time scales

Teaching council and nursing council registration time scales

Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

ma larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant future
Default Teaching council and nursing council registration time scales

Hello again,

Any ideas on the turn around time for registering with both teaching and nursing councils. We need them back for ITA submission before 21st December.
Thanks
Ma Larkin
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:59 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: Teaching council and nursing council registration time scales

The Nursing Council had received all of the relevant documents for my registration by Sept 12th. I am still waiting for news of my registration
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ma larkin
Hello again,

Any ideas on the turn around time for registering with both teaching and nursing councils. We need them back for ITA submission before 21st December.
Thanks
Ma Larkin
Approximately 3 months for Nursing Council.

Gill
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

We e mailed them to ask where the process was up to and when someone responded we regularly e mailed her to ask for up dates. It didn't speed the process up but it did keep us informed. ours took 6 weeks and we were told up to 3 months (maybe the e mail campaign did speed things up after all) (Nursing council)
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Mine took 4 months.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

ma larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant futurema larkin has a brilliant future

Thank you all for your replies. I suppose i will have to get confirmation from them that they have received our applications and hope that will suffice for now to send in with the ITA.

Thanks
ma larkin
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:25 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by ma larkin
Thank you all for your replies. I suppose i will have to get confirmation from them that they have received our applications and hope that will suffice for now to send in with the ITA.

Thanks
ma larkin
I have been told by my case worker not to submit my ITA until I have my Nursing Registration
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi Ned

We were at the Manchester expo a couple of weeks ago and asked the INZ rep about this and she told us to submit without registration if need be.
Our ITA is due before 21st December. Nursing reg is secondary as we are applying on husbands qualifications (teaching) and reasonably confident his reg will be back in time. The NZQA on his stuff took 13 weeks and came same time as ITA (submitted same time as EOI.) Police checks took 52 days due to post strike. Our timing is tight so just have to hope for the best. (A few prayers might be in order!)
However, have sold our house this week, so feel like we are moving along a bit.
Regards
Ma Larkin
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:33 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

I'm the opposite of you. I need my nurse qualification to support my ITA. I was banking on heading south about the 4th, 5th of Jan, but it looks less likely every day