Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Surfemmes Mount Maunganui

Surfemmes Mount Maunganui

Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:49 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Surfemmes Mount Maunganui

I had so much fun yesterday evening.

Went along with a couple of friends to suss out "Surfemmes" in the Mount. They are a group of girlies who meet every Monday mid-morning and Wednesdays 5-7pm to surf. They help watch the kids if you can't get a sitter and you take turns to surf. They help us novices with hints and tips. They also do girlie nights in, dinners and have guest speakers - all surfing related.

We just went along to trial it which they are more than happy with and then to join it's $60 for a year.

It was such a laugh. Myself and my friends are all new to surfing and we haven't had such a carefree couple of hours in ages. I thoroughly recommend it!

If you're in the area and fancy it, send me a PM and I'll let you know more.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:47 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Surfemmes Mount Maunganui

Cool!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:49 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surfemmes Mount Maunganui

Originally Posted by happynz
Cool!
do they sell tickets??
can we get it on YouTube?