Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rugby Sevens Parade

Rugby Sevens Parade

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby Sevens Parade

Just hapened to venture out into Lampton Quay this afternoon and wondered why I couldn't cross the road!

Didn't think they looked too bad from a phone camera...
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131130951.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131027.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131134.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131218.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131454.jpg  

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby Sevens Parade

And again
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131551.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131557.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132037.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132048.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132142.jpg  

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

and again
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131551.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131557.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131823.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131131937.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132015.jpg  

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

few more...
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132037.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132048.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132142.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132151.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132300.jpg  

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

more...
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132324.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132422.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132451.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132553.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132633.jpg  

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Last two
Attached Thumbnails Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132646.jpg   Rugby Sevens Parade-20080131132712.jpg  
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:19 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey that's a lot of piccies!

Did you see "Austin Powers"? He was hilarious rubbing ... uh ... his bits

I was opposite the construction guys on Willis. They were more nuts than the people on the floats. Did you go to the Civic Centre afterwards? Unfortunately I had to drag myself back to work. Bummer...
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I was on my way back to the office when I noticed them coming along the road... so I didn't go to the civic centre.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:32 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Hey they are some good photos. I tried to take some pics but some woman kept leaning into me. I was standing right between the Library and the council buildings so it was quite a good possie.

The one thing I couldn’t believe is how young they looked!! Wellington at night will be fun this weekend.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:34 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
The one thing I couldn’t believe is how young they looked!! Wellington at night will be fun this weekend.

Not sure if it is the done thing to quote myself, but that sentence REALLY didn't flow very well without making me seem rather creepy...
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Not sure if it is the done thing to quote myself, but that sentence REALLY didn't flow very well without making me seem rather creepy...
I was beginning to wonder what you were offering?

They were young and from where I was outside Starbucks on Lampton, I must admit as a bit of a rugby fan, I didn't recognise any of them!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:01 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis

They were young and from where I was outside Starbucks on Lampton, I must admit as a bit of a rugby fan, I didn't recognise any of them!
I recognised Dallas Seymour and Glen Osborne. Funnily enough whilst both great sevens players, neither have played for a few years now! (i think?!!)
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:40 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I was just too busy drooling.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:58 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis

They are all seven's boys so chances are you wouldn't know them even if they were standing next to you.

Though saying that sevens have brought out a lot of international 15 players.

If you get a ticket you must go but it seems a better chance to do the tournie in Hong Kong than get tickets for Wellington.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:16 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
They are all seven's boys so chances are you wouldn't know them even if they were standing next to you.

Though saying that sevens have brought out a lot of international 15 players.

If you get a ticket you must go but it seems a better chance to do the tournie in Hong Kong than get tickets for Wellington.
And if you see a Tarzan & Jane in the crowd - a far too beautiful couple for their own good - she's my colleague Dani!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.