Still waiting

Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:04 pm
Duts

Dutson has a spectacular aura aboutDutson has a spectacular aura aboutDutson has a spectacular aura about
Default Still waiting

Hi Guys
We r still awaiting the decision from the NZ immgiration. They have had yet another report of my consultant about my joint replacements in all fingers. Aaahhhhh! All this waiting now is really doing mine and hubbys head in. As my hubbys job starts in RNZAF in Feb 07 time is drawing near.
Does anyone know anyone who has been allowed to emmigrate with arthritis, especially as its my hubby with the job offer.
I also have no probs working and obviously can use my hands so hopefully there will be a YES and not a NO, but you know when u get a gut feeling.
Any info will be helpful.
Cheers
Shell
Old Nov 30th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Still waiting

Originally Posted by Dutson
Hi Guys
We r still awaiting the decision from the NZ immgiration. They have had yet another report of my consultant about my joint replacements in all fingers. Aaahhhhh! All this waiting now is really doing mine and hubbys head in. As my hubbys job starts in RNZAF in Feb 07 time is drawing near.
Does anyone know anyone who has been allowed to emmigrate with arthritis, especially as its my hubby with the job offer.
I also have no probs working and obviously can use my hands so hopefully there will be a YES and not a NO, but you know when u get a gut feeling.
Any info will be helpful.
Cheers
Shell
Have you got a contact in the RNZAF who could purhaps make a phone call for you, because as the news shows us all things can be overlooked if you have got conections!!! Get someone high up in RNZAF to give some one a ring higher than the person assessing your case.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:01 am
Duts

Dutson has a spectacular aura aboutDutson has a spectacular aura aboutDutson has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Still waiting

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Have you got a contact in the RNZAF who could purhaps make a phone call for you, because as the news shows us all things can be overlooked if you have got conections!!! Get someone high up in RNZAF to give some one a ring higher than the person assessing your case.

Hi

My hubby explained the situation and apparently they don't get involved with visa issues, so not a great help to be honest. Hopefully they will look at the job as my hubby wanting to protect NZ as such, and decide YES, we shall just have to wait again I guess.

Cheers for the idea though.
Shel