Stereophonics

Old May 12th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Stereophonics

Well what can i say other than........in a very welsh valleys accent....

They were F**King superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As ever Richard looked like a rabbit stuck in headlights not knowing where the hell he was but Kelly was his usual rocking self.

Another brilliant Stereophonics gig to add to the list.......

Best of all their last song was Dakota...... hits a spot with me for personal reasons....

First time we've been to the Powerstation in Mt.Eden but have to say its a great venue to see a band.
Old May 13th 2008, 6:33 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stereophonics

Must agree.
We drove up from Taupo for the show, and as a result I stayed sober. This is the first time I can recall the whole of a Stereophonics show (due to lack of lager/weed) and think I'll be sober more often.
We saw the Foos last week, and the 'Phonics show absolutely put 'em to shame. I highly recommend the Powerstation as a venue though, but my right ear is just getting back to normal.....what......eh?
Highlight of the night though, my new engine in my truck getting me back to Taupo without blowing up.