State insurance

Old Jul 6th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default State insurance

Just being honest here. 4pm today,Don phoned State to tell them of a leak in our bedroom.By 1730,a carpet bloke had been,set up a fan,a dehumidifier, cleaned the wet area,and will return Monday to finish the whole carpet.
Meanwhile the assessor will be out soon.

Credit where credit is due.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 6:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State insurance

Originally Posted by danny.f
Just being honest here. 4pm today,Don phoned State to tell them of a leak in our bedroom.By 1730,a carpet bloke had been,set up a fan,a dehumidifier, cleaned the wet area,and will return Monday to finish the whole carpet.
Meanwhile the assessor will be out soon.

Credit where credit is due.
Impressive!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:04 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Good service. all our policies are with them
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:53 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

State aye ?????????? damn !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:19 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

Just what I was thinking

we're with AMI
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Dumb question - State Insurance are they a NZ company, do they have branches all over NZ and do they just do house and content insurance? Sorry Danny re all of the questions but we will need this in three weeks time
Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nero
Dumb question - State Insurance are they a NZ company, do they have branches all over NZ and do they just do house and content insurance? Sorry Danny re all of the questions but we will need this in three weeks time
They also do car insurace - the more insurance you have ith them the cheaper it is!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:07 am
Banned

RADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really niceRADI is just really nice

Both our cars and the home also with State and a generous discount for all being with the one company,just need to get the Kiwi drivers licence to get the cheaper claim allowance as we have to pay the first $500 of any motorist accident claim but hey it`s still cheaper than the UK .
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

MattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really niceMattH is just really nice

Originally Posted by nero
State is one of IAG's brands - NZ's largest general insurer (see www.state.co.nz)
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Our flood happened back in April and it still isn't sorted!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Just what I was thinking

we're with AMI
me too, we have house contents and car

they settled our broken window claim in about a week...and that was even when I logged the claim 10 days after it broke and had paid to have it repaired...it was only when someone mentioned i could claim that I rang them

they also settled our car claim quickly...no queries and no problems, once form filled in they settled with other car owners and direct with our panel beaters...we just had the excess to pay

no problemsso far Ami are fine
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

All our insurance policies are with AMI too.

As for customer service.... SKY keep ringing us offering us better and better deals... well, last week we gave in and said we would have it. We arranged for them to come and set it up on Saturday..... on Thursday afternoon they rang my OH and said they could come on Friday instead... booked for 3pm. I had to leave Chipmunks before my friends, dragging my 3 year old with me, who was having fun with his friends. I got home at quarter to 3. Did SKY turn up?? NOPE.... no phone call nothing.... no call from them over the weekend either to apologise. I got a call this morning from a SKY engineer saying he would be here today at lunchtime. I rang up their customer service and asked why they never turned up on Friday and she basically said that we were wrong and it was booked for Monday. She said that somebody had booked it for Friday at 9am originally (ermmm nope!) and then had spoken to us to change it to Monday. I finally got my apology from this lady who could just about speak English. Not a good start to our relationship with them and crap communication and customer service.... and hes left us with 2 unwanted holes in the wall to fill in as he couldnt get his drill to go through.