Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just a quick hi to get started....

Just a quick hi to get started....

Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

brujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the rough
Default Just a quick hi to get started....

Hi all, just an intro in accordance with Sue’s guidelines. My name’s Bruce, currently in Suffolk, UK, hoping to move to Bay of Plenty with my wife, Debi and 2 kids (ages 6 & 2). Many thanks for all your help in advance!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 1:21 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just a quick hi to get started....

Originally Posted by brujarerdeb
Hi all, just an intro in accordance with Sue’s guidelines. My name’s Bruce, currently in Suffolk, UK, hoping to move to Bay of Plenty with my wife, Debi and 2 kids (ages 6 & 2). Many thanks for all your help in advance!!
Hi Bruce, Debi and kids and welcome to the site.

We are in Papamoa, BoP and have been here for nearly 4 months. So far soooo good!

Where in Suffolk are you? I went to school in Framlingham and holidayed in Aldeburgh?

Any queries about the area feel free to ask away and we'll try and help. There are lots of us here so someone is bound to know the answers!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

brujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the roughbrujarerdeb is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Just a quick hi to get started....

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Bruce, Debi and kids and welcome to the site.

We are in Papamoa, BoP and have been here for nearly 4 months. So far soooo good!

Where in Suffolk are you? I went to school in Framlingham and holidayed in Aldeburgh?

Any queries about the area feel free to ask away and we'll try and help. There are lots of us here so someone is bound to know the answers!
Hiya AL, thanks for taking the time to reply. We're currently living in Stowmarket, that's due to the fact that I've been based at a military airfield nearby for the last 8 yrs, but now I'm commuting between here and Salisbury - Christ I hate the M25! (and the M3 and any other road where folk are on the road at the same time on a Fri!) . Friends of mine live in Framlingham and my old Sqn has an affiliation with Aldeburgh - bit flat there eh?

Ta for the offer of help, hopefully you won't have cause to answer many q's but.....

Speak soon