Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Something to kill the time.

Something to kill the time.

Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:23 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to kill the time.

Originally Posted by Avid
We don't need another hero as we have you to stand up for the underdog in your gentle, reflective and somewhat sardonic manner.
James Bond with a spliff springs to mind
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
I thought I would be the only DK fan in NZ. I just don't see it as a home for old punk rockers.
Unlike the Trap.
My all time top 3 songs:
No more heroes - Stranglers
Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
Reward - the Teardrop Explodes

Yup, it lives on!
And you? Top 3 ever?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:37 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
We don't need another hero as we have you to stand up for the underdog in your gentle, reflective and somewhat sardonic manner.
James Bond with a spliff springs to mind
for you..

we don't need another beer-o?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:39 am
conquering the world!

for you..

Thank you kindly good Sir
And one to yourself?
Satisfy my curiosity........avid for what?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:42 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

My all time top 3 songs:
No more heroes - Stranglers
Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
Reward - the Teardrop Explodes

Yup, it lives on!
And you? Top 3 ever?
OMG 80s city!!!!
"wash my cotton socks, I'm in the nude!!"
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:42 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

for you..

we don't need another beer-o?

Heres one for you Avid.

Sally ,take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
Don't look past my shoulder
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:44 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
OMG 80s city!!!!
"wash my cotton socks, I'm in the nude!!"
Teardrop Explodes.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Want2goNow
Heres one for you Avid.

Sally ,take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older
The Who. Teenage Wasteland....
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:46 am
conquering the world!

Heres one for you Avid.

Sally ,take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older
Teenage wasteland by the Who - sorry, couldn't resist!

Next:

Mom, I love you but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go, it's my shot, feet fail me not
This may be the only opportunity that I got
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:47 am

"Interpol and Deutsche Bank, FBI and Scotland Yard
Business, Numbers, Money, People"

best concert ever...even it was four men checking their emails.....
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:48 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Teenage wasteland by the Who - sorry, couldn't resist!

Next:

Mom, I love you but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go, it's my shot, feet fail me not
This may be the only opportunity that I got
Eminem---Loose yourself I think??????
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:50 am
conquering the world!

Eminem---Loose yourself I think??????

Yes, you are right!
Come on, you started this thread - add one of your own!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:55 am
It Was Here This Morning

Ok,

One of my own.

When I'm six foot underground
My heart it can be found inside of you, you, you
You tell me that you love me
But you always treat me bad
Why you want to make me sad
Treat me bad
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:57 am

OI!!!

My song lyric hasn't been done yet.....(post 70)
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:58 am
conquering the world!

Ok,

One of my own.

When I'm six foot underground
My heart it can be found inside of you, you, you
You tell me that you love me
But you always treat me bad
Why you want to make me sad
Treat me bad
Thin lizzy - I need you (if that is indeed the title?)

A police car and a screaming siren
Pneumatic drill and ripped up concrete
A baby wailing, stray dog howling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.