Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Something to kill the time.

Something to kill the time.

Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:06 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice
Default Something to kill the time.

Hello Everyone,

Just a bit fun to be had whilst on the board.

All you have to do is to put a line from a song on the board & the other members have to guess what the song is.
Also the artist, I know this is nothing to do with NZ but it is just a bit of fun
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to kill the time.

Originally Posted by Want2goNow
Hello Everyone,

Just a bit fun to be had whilst on the board.

All you have to do is to put a line from a song on the board & the other members have to guess what the song is.
Also the artist, I know this is nothing to do with NZ but it is just a bit of fun
Let me entertain you
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Nisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant future

'but I need some time off that emotion
time to pick my heart up of the floor
and when that love comes down without devotion
well it takes a strong man baby, but I'm showing you the door'
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:49 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nisey
'but I need some time off that emotion
time to pick my heart up of the floor
and when that love comes down without devotion
well it takes a strong man baby, but I'm showing you the door'
Faith - George Michael
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sirplug
Faith - George Michael
How did you now that????????????????

I never had a clue

Nici
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:06 pm

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
How did you now that????????????????

I never had a clue

Nici
Closet George fan.....but don't tell any one
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Closet George fan.....but don't tell any one
You sad sod

lol
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by kato33
Let me entertain you
Is that the Shakespeare Sister, Queen or Robbie Williams line???
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:28 pm

Here they come again
Hop scotching up to my door
One by one again
Knockerty knock
Knocking upon my floor...................
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is that the Shakespeare Sister, Queen or Robbie Williams line???
Take your pick!!

Queen more than the others though.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Here they come again
Hop scotching up to my door
One by one again
Knockerty knock
Knocking upon my floor...................
Maddness but blowed if I can remember the title.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:36 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leighlou
Maddness but blowed if I can remember the title.

Uncle Sam. Quite obscure...
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:43 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

We have a dream of heaven on earth
Where we all work together and know our worth
Where joy and laughter and love and affection
Will keep us moving in the right direction

(Can't say I like this song but it seems good for this site and there is a NZ connection)
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:41 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Avid
We have a dream of heaven on earth
Where we all work together and know our worth
Where joy and laughter and love and affection
Will keep us moving in the right direction

(Can't say I like this song but it seems good for this site and there is a NZ connection)
yee ha! think I got it:

Heres to Future Days by The Thompson Twins.

ok heres mine:

You need a little room for your big head
Don't you, don't you
You need a little space for a thousand beds
Won't you, won't you
Lips that promise - fear the worst
Tongue so sharp - the bubble burst
Just into unjust
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by dazal
yee ha! think I got it:

Heres to Future Days by The Thompson Twins.

You win a biscuit
Attached Thumbnails Something to kill the time.-imagesca6kumkg.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.