Shipping

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 3:36 pm
Jaffadutch

Default Shipping

Hello all,

I will be sorting out a shipping company to use soon and wondered if you could give me some info.

1 Who did you use?
2 What size container did you have?
3 Did you have your stuff packed and unpacked or do that yourself?
4 How much did it cost you?
5 Would you recommend them?

Thanks for any replies

regards

Glen

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Fireflynz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping

I used a company called United Movers International and they are very bad. It ended up costing me twice as much and when it came to resoling an insurance claim they took months and the owner lied about when he was going to pay the money. Do not use them.

On the other hand I used a small company in Auckland called Relocation NZ who took care of the port to door issues in Auckland including the transport from the port for the container and all the customs and maf formalities. They are really transparent in there costs and extremely competitive. The big companies hit you with all sorts of unexpected costs. They know what your concerns are because they have been through it themselves. The only do the upper North Island though

You can email them at [email protected] or 00 44 9 534 7771